Page 34 of 34 First ... 24323334
    Paul, I have run into a couple errors recently.
    Firstly, when dragging an attack roll from the chat that was accidentally not targeted at a monster, I get a script error of:Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:332: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'nTarget' (a nil value)

Secondly, when dropping a weapon onto an NPC sheet, it's name is changed to *** *** until renamed. Which is odd. I do not get an error log for this, it simply occurs, but gif for reference. https://puu.sh/DQjum/ad7fc0063b.gif
    Ongoing Campaigns:Zeitgeist Adventure Path || Finished Campaigns:Tyranny of Dragons|:|Rage Of Demons

spite,

I will look at the error. When you were dragging the attack, did the PC it was from have a target in the CT?

The rename kinda blows me away. Let me see if I can recreate it.

Yes the PC and the target were both in the tracker when the error occurs
    Ongoing Campaigns:Zeitgeist Adventure Path || Finished Campaigns:Tyranny of Dragons|:|Rage Of Demons

spite,

Fixed the drag error. Should work now. Let me know if you see further issues.

As for the renaming...
    This has something to do with all the changes to the ID system and I believe some lingering code somewhere in the ruleset. When an item is dropped in (for this ruleset), by default it will be unidentified, even if the item is ID'd from your library. Simply toggle the ID/ No ID button and it will display correctly. If I am not mistaken, if you cycle the ID / No ID before you drop it on the PC or to chat it will display correctly as well.

New .pak uploaded to fix the drag roll.

Shoot that was quick fixes! Thanks for that Paul

OK, narrowed down the issue with the naming. Create a new weapon in your library, drop it on the PC, and it will use the **No ID Name** and it will be No ID'd in the weapons list, but not the inventory. Delete the weapon. Now in your library, cycle the ID button. It will now display correctly.

Some where... someplace that is yet to be found... there is something defaulting the weapon when created to be non-id'd. Cycling this gets the DB updated to reflect the status you expect at the time of drop. Where the ** are coming from eludes me too. This will take me a bit to track down. But for now, just cycle anything you create so it updates and is stored correctly.

Thread Information