Starfinder Playlist
Page 70 of 70 First ... 2060686970
    Thanks for the updates, everyone. How do I use the CoreRPG file RomBis provided to make the Multi ruleset work? I see someone mentioned campaign_chars.xml for sheets at least.

Just replace the corerpg file in the fantasy grounds / ruleset folder and don't update fgu.

Does this include/work with Imperium Maledictum?

Hi Paul!

Thank you so much for this ruleset! I love fantasy grounds and am just getting into Dark Heresy. I downloaded the attached files on 1/21/2024 and placed them in fantasy grounds' "rulesets" file on my computer. This seemed to work, but I'm having some issues.

When I try to load any of the preset information, such as NPCs, items, ships, etc., several errors return. I can provide the specific errors if you need those but the most common one is script execution error: [strong 'CoreRPG:common/scripts/list_utility.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'onInit' (a nil value)
    Myself and my friend who I'll be playing with can't find where to actually create characters.

I'm sure these are errors on my end, but I would greatly appreciate any assistance from you/others in this thread on what I could be doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bellehuberty View Post
    Hi Paul!

Thank you so much for this ruleset! I love fantasy grounds and am just getting into Dark Heresy. I downloaded the attached files on 1/21/2024 and placed them in fantasy grounds' "rulesets" file on my computer. This seemed to work, but I'm having some issues.

When I try to load any of the preset information, such as NPCs, items, ships, etc., several errors return. I can provide the specific errors if you need those but the most common one is script execution error: [strong 'CoreRPG:common/scripts/list_utility.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'onInit' (a nil value)
    Myself and my friend who I'll be playing with can't find where to actually create characters.

I'm sure these are errors on my end, but I would greatly appreciate any assistance from you/others in this thread on what I could be doing wrong.
    Hi! Paul actually has not had the opportunity to update the ruleset since 2022, so the errors you are getting are the same everyone else is. The good news is: he's back working on it, as of November 23, 2023. We just need to manage our expectations, as this is a labour of love and as such, is a distant second to his real life obligations.

If it's any consolation, I had to put my own Deathwatch campaign on hold, pending Paul's next release; but the product is well worth the wait.

Thank you so much! It's good to know we weren't doing anything wrong (yet lol.) I totally understand that it'll take time, that's definitely understandable. I'm really excited to use the product when it does come out!!

edit: this was supposed to be a reply to flamewielder, sorry!
    Last edited by bellehuberty; January 21st, 2024 at 17:40.

New huge update. All upgrade are not available with the old CoreRPG Ruleset :/
    Did someone get news from Paul Pratt ?

Thread Information