Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    I hope it does well. In fact I hope you do not feel I am trying to "undercut" you with a "cheaper" product!
    Actually ... I would prefer you came over to the "Dark Side" and worked with us instead. I would rather absorb the competition rather than butt heads. Email me if you're interested.

Well?

Not that I'm impatient , but what is the status of the d20 Modern SRD? I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on it. I am going to start a Darwin's World campaign. Can we expect it later today, or possibly NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHack
    Not that I'm impatient , but what is the status of the d20 Modern SRD? I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on it. I am going to start a Darwin's World campaign. Can we expect it later today, or possibly NOW?
    Sorry Mr. Hack, but not today. I just received word that the monsters are not done yet, and we haven't even had a chance to go over it yet for errors. I will make sure to post another update in a couple of days.

Sorry for the delay, but we want this product to be 100% correct before we release it.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    Sorry Mr. Hack, but not today. I just received word that the monsters are not done yet, and we haven't even had a chance to go over it yet for errors. I will make sure to post another update in a couple of days.

Sorry for the delay, but we want this product to be 100% correct before we release it.

Thanks,
    I think the week-long delay (so far) is really going to hurt the product, because the free d20 Modern SRD that was just released is very good. Do you have any news on whether you're still going to bother releasing yours, when we can expect it, and what it will feature that will justify spending money on it rather than using the excellent free product?

Thanks.

I think the week-long delay (so far) is really going to hurt the product, because the free d20 Modern SRD that was just released is very good. Do you have any news on whether you're still going to bother releasing yours, when we can expect it, and what it will feature that will justify spending money on it rather than using the excellent free product?

Thanks.
    Actually this has been around for a long time, and is not complete YET.

I'll get it done someday though...

Thanks.
    For the past week the Digital Adventures Development Team as been talking about what we want to do, and I think the best direction at this point is we will be releasing our version for free as well sometime in the next two weeks.

Look for download info coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    Actually this has been around for a long time, and is not complete YET.

Yep. In fact, I had emailed the original author even before the CSRD was done about using his (and hiring him to expand what he had), and I never heard back. This is why DA decided to build a new one from scratch with all new graphics and following the same organization that was put into the Complete SRD.

Whoa...FREE is good, Digital Adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    For the past week the Digital Adventures Development Team as been talking about what we want to do, and I think the best direction at this point is we will be releasing our version for free as well sometime in the next two weeks.

Look for download info coming soon.
    See, now THAT'S news, and a compelling reason to try your version, too. Thanks, Thore.

Release

Hey Thore, any word on when we can expect to see release for the d20 Modern SRD?

Hey Thore, any word on when we can expect to see release for the d20 Modern SRD?
    I am currently waiting to hear back from Ben on his progress. Since we will be releasing it as a free download he wanted to take some more time to shore everything up and test it.

As soon as I hear anything I will post back to this thread. Thanks for the inquiry!

Thread Information