Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Heh.. I already have one mapped out (literally with maps) and a storyline 3/4 completed in a module. No one ever replied to the post, so I considered it dead.
    Playing: No Running: Yes System/Ruleset:Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Setting: Warhammer Fantasy Accepting Players: Yes

#FantasyGrounds Open Chat Channel up and running. Come on in and chat a spell. Help find a game, or just talk with friends and users. www.mirc.com

irc Network: irc.worldgamers.net
    Channel: #FantasyGrounds

Hmmm, depending on the day/time I'd be interested in trying it out. I'll pm you.

rv

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    Well TR, part of my reason for doing this ruleset was so that I would get a chance to play d20 Modern. Perhaps we need to get a game or two organized, huh?
    !

Yeah!

Totally!!!

Oh yeah, and here's a screenshot from the MSRD (as the cool people are now calling it).

I've got a few more icons, tokens and stuff to do, and I'm not sure I'm satisfied with the Tokenbox symbol (although I thought it was rather witty).
    Last edited by Zane_Marlowe; February 21st, 2006 at 02:00.

Someone else had a modern srd floating around here that looked pretty good. I have it here, not sure where I got it though.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Are you referring to the one made by Doswalk?

TR
    Playing: No Running: Yes System/Ruleset:Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Setting: Warhammer Fantasy Accepting Players: Yes

#FantasyGrounds Open Chat Channel up and running. Come on in and chat a spell. Help find a game, or just talk with friends and users. www.mirc.com

irc Network: irc.worldgamers.net
    Channel: #FantasyGrounds

Perhaps, not really sure who made the one I got, but it looks swell to me.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Ruleset Delayed

Gents,

I just wanted to post this quick update to let everyone know that we have experiencing some difficulties getting all of the text together for the Complete d20 Modern SRD, and it will likely be a week late.

Digital Adventures apologizes for this delay, and hopes to have the MSRD ready to roll on or around March 7th.

Thanks for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by TruthRevisited
    Are you referring to the one made by Doswalk?

TR
    I cannot claim any credit for the graphics, that I think goes to bagpuss...

Typical I finally get modern done (not future / arcana yet) and someone brings out a "proper" version...

Oh well...

However after the "trouble" I got into last time with writing a tool to add feats to a certain ruleset, I think I'll quietly potter on slowly with mine (even if I never get it finished)....

<sheepish grin>

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    Typical I finally get modern done (not future / arcana yet) and someone brings out a "proper" version...

Oh well...
    Sorry Dos. We've actually had this planned for about 6 months now, though Ben has had to put it down a couple of times due to personal work overload or it would have been out around XMAS.

It is hard for me sometimes to disclose what DA is working on, as sometimes projects get delayed or shelved for one reason or another. I ususally don't like to announce something until it is almost done, just to be safe.

I really didn't mean to step on anyone's toes with this release. I apologize if you feel slighted, it was not my intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    Sorry Dos. We've actually had this planned for about 6 months now, though Ben has had to put it down a couple of times due to personal work overload or it would have been out around XMAS.

It is hard for me sometimes to disclose what DA is working on, as sometimes projects get delayed or shelved for one reason or another. I ususally don't like to announce something until it is almost done, just to be safe.

I really didn't mean to step on anyone's toes with this release. I apologize if you feel slighted, it was not my intent.
    Not at all...

From the screen shot I can see you have put a lot of work into it, mine was bore out of a need to play Modern rather than Fantasy. It would have been a long wait, if I waited for yours <grin>

I hope it does well. In fact I hope you do not feel I am trying to "undercut" you with a "cheaper" product!

Thread Information