5E Character Create Playlist

Just bought DLC and I cant figure this out

So as the title says I bought Fantasy Grounds and I bought Curse of Strahd.

I cant find it anywhere.

Things I have done:

Updated
    Loaded a campaigna and looked at my modules (its not there)
    Checked settings for a look for DLC thing (doesn't exist)

I notice in the settings it says "DLC keys go in the primary licence key field" DLC key....? What the hell is that?

Please can someone help me find my DLC!!!
    Last edited by wza; September 16th, 2017 at 18:18.

Hi wza welcome to Fantasy Grounds

Open a new 5e campaign and click on the big Library button on the right hand menu. Then click on the small modules button on the bottom left of that screen. Find Curse of Strahd in the list and double click on it or drag the book to the left so that it is open. Now you should see your module in the Library window.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

it does not show up in the data module activation

I got it to work by linking my steam to the account. This was not at all intuitive and this should be made way way clearer for customers

In your start up screen does it say (top right corner) v3.x.x Demo? If so then your licence hasn't updated correctly. Make doubly sure that you have entered your license key correctly and have updated your client to register the correct FG version.

If your license is correct the other possibility is that you haven't linked your Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Go into settings and click on manage to do so. Once you complete the process do another update.

If neither of those is the problem report back.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information