STAR TREK 2d20

full list of powers for the seven dwarven rings of power

hi all

i want a full list of abilities and powers that the seven Septs of the Dwarves rings have
    or i should say for the seven dwarven rings of powers
    From the lore of my own (homebrewed) world: The Septstones.

In my world, there are seven Septs of the Dwarves (great underground city-states, each with their own culture), based on gemstones (Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Topaz, Amethyst and Opal (plus the

Categories

Obsidian Sept, but that's for Duergar)).

The Septstones basically are just symbols of power. They are rings worn by the Thanes of the Septs, the [elected among the same bloodline] leaders of each Sept. Each is a potent magical ring (major artifact level), but what makes them important to the dwarves is what they represent.dition

i want full background on these rings and full list of each rings abilities
    for d&d 3.5 e or 4th edition or 5th edition and for rolemaster editions as well thanks and any other info available thanks
    if no body can find any info
    can anybody please put together the powers and abilities and full background and info these rings have

Blog Entries
    Question asked and discussed elsewhere; https://www.giantitp.com/forums/show...rings-of-power

Markboy156, welcome to the forums!

I don't think any of us know more about artifacts in your homebrew than you do.

Maybe you can get some inspiration from LotR? https://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Seven_Rings

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I keep staring at this post, trying to understand ... and am failing miserably. LordEntrails link shows me I am not alone in this confusion.

But despite this I wish you luck in your quest markyboy156 and hope you find the answers you seek.!
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

Thread Information