Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Data Module Activation

I'm sure that I am doing something wrong, so please excuse my ignorance. Here is my problem. I have the Ultimate license and I've purchased the DD PHB Deluxe add-on. When using FG, if I select the "Create New Campaign", I can access the DD PHB Deluxe module for character creation without any issues. When I use the "Manage Character" option, I can not access the PHB in the library at all. I'm sure it's something quite simple that I'm missing. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,

Ezra

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Steel View Post
    When I use the "Manage Character" option, I can not access the PHB in the library at all.
    I've just tested and this works fine for me. Make sure you're selecting the 5E ruleset or selecting a 5E campaign on the Manage Characters screen. then when you load up, go to Library - Modules and activate the DD PHB Deluxe module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Did you click on Modules in the library?

When I go to the library (using the "manage character" option from the launch page, I can't select the modules from the library. When I'm creating characters under the "create new campaign" option, the modules are available to me in the library and I have opened them.

Please provide a screenshot of what you see in the module activation window in Manage Characters. Expand the window a bit so we can see most/all of what you can see.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

https://puu.sh/xvDuY/eaeb6d448f.jpg

I am limited on how many URL's I can link

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Steel View Post

I am limited on how many URL's I can link
    So, this is what you see in Manage Characters?

You don't need to add a green check or anything in Manage Characters, just open the book - either double-click on the thumbnail image or click-drag left the book icon to open the module. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation

This is what I see from the "Manage Characters" button: https://puu.sh/xvDUa/04fdbe9e72.jpg

And this is what I see when I use the Load or Create New Campaign option: https://puu.sh/xvDXX/103467ba24.jpg

You don't need to add a green check or anything in Manage Characters, just open the book - either double-click on the thumbnail image or click-drag left the book icon to open the module.

Believe it or not, I tried that before without success and of course, when I just tried it, it worked perfectly. Thanks for the assistance.

Thread Information