DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by claycub View Post
    Are they even in business? I had the complete pack but since it was all on floppies I lost abilities to load it any more..
    Campaign Cartographer / ProFantasy? Absolutely, and they have come a long way since the CC-DOS days. Check them out; www.profantasy.com

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by claycub View Post
    are they even in business? I had the complete pack but since it was all on floppies i lost abilities to load it any more..
    LOL, golden
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Is this file corrupt? I downloaded and it won't open

How are you trying to open it? Once downloaded put it into your modules folder wherever you have stored your Fantasy Grounds data (click the small folder icon top right of the start screen to open the FGData folder). You can then access the module from within any campaign that you open it in.

If you are trying to access it for use in a ruleset which doesn't recognise the module then first rename the .mod to .zip and then unzip it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information