STAR TREK 2d20

Multiple Arcane Backgrounds in the Powers tab for Savage Worlds?

Is there a way to have more than a single Arcane Background to list Powers under in the Powers tab of the Fantasy Grounds character sheet for the Savage Worlds rule set? Thus far I have not discovered a way to do that...

There is no way atm.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I am running an Eberron Campaign ATM. This setting allows for multiple Arcane Backgrounds, which track powers and associated skill rolls separately. How can we have this implemented?

I can walk you through it if you want to meet up, as I've had to do it for Savage Rifts. The only caveat is that you have to track the second set of power points manually....

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    I can walk you through it if you want to meet up, as I've had to do it for Savage Rifts.GBFF
    Or watch this, it was for combat but works for Powers as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMdt9-enpno

You will ned to manually track power points as stated though
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thank you to Doswelk and GunbunnyFuFu for the tips. That was most helpful! If I can get multiple power point pool trackers, that would be awesome! Until then, that trick will work beautifully.

Thread Information