DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

Note for everyone interested, there's already SFS games being run in FG and we have a six table commitment so far (including at least one table each of Into the Unknown, Claim to Salvation, and The Commencement) for FG Con 11 in October. There is a game of The Commencement running on Wednesday (demand for the Tuesday session was so enthusiastic I set up an overflow) for anyone who wants to dive in.
    Last edited by corwynn; August 26th, 2017 at 00:35.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

@ddavison, Doug I read that teaser email, and it sounds to me like you need someone to do the conversion work. If you and Moon continue to help with the heavy lifting then I would love to help with the rest of the work. I have about 10 pages left to convert on my Sixth Gun materials and then I am ready for something new (most likely be done by mid next week, earlier if I need to be). I am very confident in my XML skills and can do modules and setting rather easily, also I can do themes (just look at my Sixth Gun stuffs for proof of skill) and MINOR lua, still learning, but I would love to learn more and help more and also help get this project off the ground.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Is this going to have support for ship/vehical combat at launch?

I'm very excited to see this when released.

That is great to see thank you for making my day!

To the extent you are considering wishlists, in addition to what's been mentioned, it would be nice to see a way to slot society boons and a space for society numbers. Granted it can just be added as anote but the boons do have mechanical components.

That's something which has been requested by players in the SFS games for sure. A tab to handle SFS which can be shown or hidden by toggling an option would be ideal. Boon slots and listings, completed Chronicle list, Society number, etc. Would go a long way to making running SFS games even better on FG.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Definitely looking forward to this!!!

I am so ready for the Launch. Is it still later this month?

Blog Entries
    I believe so. We hope to turn it in for approval in about 1 week.

Thread Information