Thread: Pulp Cthulhu

VenomousFiligree

Pulp Cthulhu

Is it being worked on?

Yes

VenomousFiligree
    Cool!

If you need help testing...?

Veeeery excited about this one...as well as the Two Headed Serpent campaign. That would be a fantastic FG module.

Quote Originally Posted by GMSean View Post
    Veeeery excited about this one...as well as the Two Headed Serpent campaign. That would be a fantastic FG module.
    That's next on my list after Pulp Cthulhu!

And Boom! there it is in the FG Store.

Thank you. Please accept my money as a token of my gratitude.

Also very happy to see Pulp Cthulhu on FG, even if I'll probably not run any games with it for a while (had to buy it anyway to support you guys for your great work), but it's definitely on my "to run" list.

BTW, is it just me or is there nowhere on the character sheet to drag "Archetypes" or "Talents"?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjelsyk View Post
    Also very happy to see Pulp Cthulhu on FG, even if I'll probably not run any games with it for a while (had to buy it anyway to support you guys for your great work), but it's definitely on my "to run" list.

BTW, is it just me or is there nowhere on the character sheet to drag "Archetypes" or "Talents"?
    Thank you Sjelsyk
    You need to load the Pulp Cthulhu extension.
    If you need the code to add it to your own extension Im sure we can share that.

Oh, I didn't see the "Game: Use Pulp Cthulhu Rules" option in the options yesterday (To be fair I didn't look that extensively in the options apart from changing Era to Pulp Cthulhu), but now the Archetype and Talents are showing Great!
    May I add that NPC > Generic Characters > "National Guard" is added as "National GuardNational Guard"

Thread Information