FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Need help port forwarding to be a GM host

I entered my GateWay IP onto my browser which connected fine. Looking thru the tabs I find the Firewall settings but nowhere do I find and option for port forwarding.
    Using Windows 10 Home version on ATT modem Model # 5268AC
    Any help is welcomed.

And I can't find an router called ATT on portforward.com. Can you just confirm that that is in fact your router's name?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Check out this article:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article...rnet/KM1010296

It should give you the port forwarding instructions.

Thanks!

Ok, if it's AT&T then here's the portforward.com page too just in case the other one doesn't help.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The modem is used by Directv and ATT...Manufacturer is Pace Plc and the Model#5268AC thank you for trying to give me a hand. Been pulling my hair out and cant afford to lose much more.

Quote Originally Posted by tankersleyb View Post
    The modem is used by Directv and ATT...Manufacturer is Pace Plc and the Model#5268AC thank you for trying to give me a hand.
    Use the link provided in post #3. Change the drop down to your model.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the link but I'm still having troubles. I will give you my steps and what I see and hopefully you can point me in right direction. I am using a Pace 5268AC Modem

Step 1. I made a static ip address.
    Step 2. Took my Gateway IP and added it to my browser. Which opened my modem settings.
    Step 3. I went to Settings > Firewall > Applications, Pinholes and DMZ. I did not receive any warnings so I continued.
    Step 4. It wanted me to choose which computer to use so I chose my personal desktop that I want to host on.
    Step 5. Under the Edit firewall settings for this computer section I selected the Allow individual application(s) option.
    Step 6. I added application (called it Fantasy Grounds Host) > Create Application Definition>Protocol (chose TCP)>Port (or Range) added From 1802 to 1802>left other options to default settings which was Protocol Timeout and Map to Host Port>Application Type there is 6 options to pick from FTP, H.323, Direct X, IRC, PPTP and SIP I am not sure on which to pick. Hope this helps.

Leave the application type black. Looks like you have done everything correctly as far as i can see from the information on portforward.com. Try linking up to canyouseeme,org and with FG running as if you were waiting for a player to join test to see if it can see port 1802. If it can't then do a tracert and post the first few lines of the trace. A couple of other things that you can try. Make sure that your network is set to private and not public and also make sure that FG is whitelisted in your AV and obviously if you have any other firewalls running (such as Windows Defender) make sure that FG is whitelisted there too.

Opened FG and loaded a campaign ran a tracert and it failed.
    this is my tracert report

C:\users\Tankersley's>1802

Tracing route to 0.0.7.10 over a maximum of 30 hops
    1 Transmit error: code 1231
    Trace complete

Sorry I should have said tracert 8.8.8.8

Thread Information