STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: d20 Midnight

d20 Midnight

I am interested in getting together a few people (2-3) to play in the Midnight setting from Fantasy Flight Games. I am in Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT) and would be interested in playing on Friday afternoons/evenings.

Before I post further details, I would like to see if there are people out there who are specifically interested and familiar with Midnight and who would be available at that time.

**EDIT**

Scratch my question, I just looked it up.. I am on my way now to my FLGS to purchase campaign setting and the players book. I really like what I read, and I would love to get involved in a game based on this. Let me know mate.

TR
    Last edited by TruthRevisited; February 6th, 2006 at 22:35.
    Playing: No Running: Yes System/Ruleset:Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Setting: Warhammer Fantasy Accepting Players: Yes

#FantasyGrounds Open Chat Channel up and running. Come on in and chat a spell. Help find a game, or just talk with friends and users. www.mirc.com

irc Network: irc.worldgamers.net
    Channel: #FantasyGrounds

Is anyone else interested in possibly participating? Are there any questions that I could answer that would sway your mind one way or the other?

If anyone is interested, I have placed a link to the game in the calendar.

-Velvet

well, i would since it looks like one of the games i was looking to get into isn't panning out... but Friday nights are tough for me to commit to. i frequently have to work after-hours on friday's and sometimes at terribly short-notice.
    i plan on following this, though. it is interesting.
    Announcing Longbeard Mountain. A place for gamers (particularly those using Fantasy Grounds) to discuss their games, share ideas, chronicle adventures and campaigns, and more.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SurlyDwarf
    well, i would since it looks like one of the games i was looking to get into isn't panning out... but Friday nights are tough for me to commit to. i frequently have to work after-hours on friday's and sometimes at terribly short-notice.
    i plan on following this, though. it is interesting.
    And I was about to say the same about your FR campaign... I desperately want to play in the Realms but Saturdays are difficult for me (unless it was earlier in the day).

Within reason, I am flexible about a time. Are late Thursday evenings any better for you?

Heh, and I would like to play in both, and possibly run a game as well...

Looks like the makings of a group eh?

TR
    Playing: No Running: Yes System/Ruleset:Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Setting: Warhammer Fantasy Accepting Players: Yes

#FantasyGrounds Open Chat Channel up and running. Come on in and chat a spell. Help find a game, or just talk with friends and users. www.mirc.com

Quote Originally Posted by TruthRevisited
    Heh, and I would like to play in both, and possibly run a game as well...

Looks like the makings of a group eh?

TR
    It does indeed.

And, yes, Velvet, Thursdays are better for me. What about you, Truth?
    Announcing Longbeard Mountain. A place for gamers (particularly those using Fantasy Grounds) to discuss their games, share ideas, chronicle adventures and campaigns, and more.

[email protected]

Thursdays now work for me... Wohoo!

TR

So we have a game, then?

Good!

I went and bought some Midnight books so to do my homework:

Midnight Campaign setting 2nd edition
    Against the Shadow, players companion
    Sorcery and Shadow, Magic sourcebook
    Steel and Shadow, Warriors sourcebook

At first glance, I like what I see.

Is all this stuff v3.5?
    Last edited by SurlyDwarf; February 12th, 2006 at 04:49.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SurlyDwarf
    Good!

I went and bought some Midnight books so to do my homework:

Midnight Campaign setting 2nd edition
    Against the Shadow, players companion
    Sorcery and Shadow, Magic sourcebook
    Steel and Shadow, Warriors sourcebook

At first glance, I like what I see.

Is all this stuff v3.5?
    The CS definitely is. Unfortunately, I believe the CS incorporates almost everything in Against the Shadow. My understanding is that was one of the big changes from v1 of the CS to v2 (sorry about that). I have the other two books as well but have not yet read them.

One of the things that I hope will be fun about the campaign is that we will all be learning about the setting together. I only recently learned about the setting myself...

Is that fair?

Thread Information