DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    Rather than keep people waiting ands guessing on what the FG Con 11 theme is, I've updated post #1 with some preliminary details. We'll have more details in a few days.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 24th, 2017 at 00:10.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I might run a Beasts and Barbarians game.

...Of course I say that every time and still have never run a game on fantasy grounds so realistically I probably won't...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I might run a Beasts and Barbarians game.

...Of course I say that every time and still have never run a game on fantasy grounds so realistically I probably won't...
    How can I help you get what you need so you will run a game? PM me if you'd like

That is of course assuming it is something I can help with and not your availability or such )

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    How can I help you get what you need so you will run a game? PM me if you'd like

That is of course assuming it is something I can help with and not your availability or such )
    Yes goodmanje, don't be shy, jump in, the water's fine... GM/DMing is both easy and involved... a lot less difficult to get started than you think, although it'll take years of practice to fully master. Good news is most players are just happy to be in the game and won't climb up your back for hosting mechanics...

I've GM'd before, just not in Fantasy Grounds. I have plenty of things to run and plan like I'm going to but when it comes to making the comittment to do it on a certain time and date it just doesn't ever happen. But who knows, maybe this time I'll actually do it...

Blog Entries
    I picked up a collection of Jeff C. Stevens modules from the Dungeon Master's Guild. Not sure which one I will run yet - enjoying reading them, they had good reviews and seem pretty entertaining.
    Ultimate License
    Time Zone: MST (GMT-7)

Blog Entries
    Anyone who wants to run Balance Disturbed, let me know. It already has an FG module for it, and I can give some advice on running it for a one-shot.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok, 3PP?
    How about "A Friend in Need"?
    I could run a game of it for kids, as long as their parents contact me in advance and are either watching over their shoulders or playing in the games alongside their kids.

Note: The module is aimed at kids (6 and up is recommended, but I am thinking 8 might be a better cutoff for running it during the convention) and is set in Japan.
    I live in Japan and work as a translator. My wife and kids are Japanese citizens and we are raising them bi-bilingually. My wife and I always converse in Japanese, and my kids and I in English.
    Unfortunately my oldest is only five and I probably wont be able to get him into the game by then, but I am really looking forward to the day I can.

I would be giving my Real Life contact info to the parents that take part, but will not be asking it in return.

So, are there other parents using FG that would like to get their kids into a 5e FG game specifically designed for introducing them to RPGs is a family friendly way?

Right... then in that case I'll not run Deadlands, already written one and half sequels to my Seven trilogy after the fun I had running it at Gen Con.

Hmm, it will have to be something by Triple Ace Games then... I'll have to come up with something for Hellfrost then...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Right... then in that case I'll not run Deadlands, already written one and half sequels to my Seven trilogy after the fun I had running it at Gen Con.
    Awwwww!

Thread Information