5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
    Blog Entries
    For FG Con its easiest if you put your channel under FG Con hwever it is not essential - so long as your players can find you.

Blackfoot - Im sorry - I just sent you an email.

Too late for you Im sorry.

Assuming no objections from the players, I will be streaming each of the Starfinder games I run at www.twitch.tv/talwynor

I had a late dropout, so I have one slot free for my game in 6 hours. The game is Alagoran's Gem.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atua View Post
    I had a late dropout, so I have one slot free for my game in 6 hours. The game is Alagoran's Gem.
    Ive opened up bookings for this event.

Thanks to everyone who made it to my game, I had lots of fun, and I sense everyone else was enjoying it too.

Poor Farnaby died to the Otyugh at the end before the rest of the party killed it. The group made it through 6 rooms with only one casualty which was really good.

I especially enjoyed the inventive solutions to the mushroom room and the arrow trapped hallway.

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Hey guys,

same with me. I honestly enjoyed playing yesterday...we did 7 hours through different time zones and you all stayed with me until you retrieved the great price out of the GAUNTLET. Great work - and I hope it was the same for you as for me. And it was really great to see that experienced players can blend in together with newbies and still have fun.

I am convinced that you people were frightened within the GAUNTLET quite a lot, weren't you?

I enjoyed it very much an look forward to having another game with one or all of you some day.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The One who walks the woods.
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

A big thanks to everyone to everyone who played in my Streets of Bedlam live nude girls game. I have fun running it and I hope everyone enjoyed playing
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

I had a blast playing with Waldaer and his group this weekend. Gauntlet indeed! Most of us in the group were new to Fantasy Grounds and Waldaer was a good teacher. He was great explaining some of the Fantasy Grounds program mechanics and the D&D 5e ruleset. Everyone in the group was friendly and fun to play with. The session was so enjoyable that we played for almost 6 1/2 hours on Saturday. An entertaining way to spend the afternoon with strangers that quickly became friends. Good times! This was my first FG Con and I'm looking forward to the next!

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalRoach View Post
    I had a blast playing with Waldaer and his group this weekend. Gauntlet indeed! Most of us in the group were new to Fantasy Grounds and Waldaer was a good teacher. He was great explaining some of the Fantasy Grounds program mechanics and the D&D 5e ruleset. Everyone in the group was friendly and fun to play with. The session was so enjoyable that we played for almost 6 1/2 hours on Saturday. An entertaining way to spend the afternoon with strangers that quickly became friends. Good times! This was my first FG Con and I'm looking forward to the next!
    Very much thank you for your kind words!
    The One who walks the woods.
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I know I have already posted screenshots from the 3 Savage Mojo games that ran at FG-Con, but that is not thanking all the great players that played in the games and supporting some very new GM’s.
    You were all great, and it I enjoyed every one of them, even the one I ran, despite the fact that Set’s minions absolutely sucked and Set may as well toss up the white flag and kiss Ra’s feet now.
    You were all so awesome the Savage Mojo/Legends Awaken team are already planning what they will be doing for the NEXT FG-Con, so thanks again everyone.
    But also thanks to Clyde, for throwing himself into it and learning FG in just 4 weeks, gunbunnyfufu for being willing after I dragged him in to help with what I didn’t know, and Miles Kantir, Savage Mojo CEO making sure we had the pre-gens and materials we needed, sharing his passion for the Suzerain Continuum, and bringing us all together in the first place.
    But I also want to thanks Damned for running a terrific session of Dungeon Worlds, Daedulus for his Bedlam game and Shotgun Jolly for running a mass battle in Battlestar Galactica that finally made clear the mechanics of space battles in Savage Worlds for me.

Thread Information