DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New GM looking for advise

Good afternoon, I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds. I am putting together a Pathfinder group comprised of friends and family. I need to know what content is suggested for a starting GM. I have no issue creating my own modules, but I want to make sure I have a few things. I would like to have the core rules of course, as well as a good set of maps or a tileset which will allow me to creat my own maps withing Fantasy Grounds. Also I would like to have a good variety of monsters preloaded with tokens to match. Can you guys please suggest which content I should be looking for in order to get off to the best start in the world of Fantasy Grounds Thanks

Blog Entries
    I would suggest playing in a pickup game, like a PFS game or an FGCon game, it will give you a lot of insight into ways to use FG that you might not have considered. There are also a number of helpful recorded sessions out there that show various games being run and how they are handled.
    For PF, the adventure paths are really pretty cool for non-PFS play... you could take a look at those.
    Also.. under Pathfinder you'll find threads for 'Extensions' and 'Modules' both of these have a ton of useful stuff in the first few posts that get updated regularly. Many of those tools most PF GMs consider to be 'must have' items.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information