5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG Available 5:00 pm - 12:00 pm Mountain Time

Looking for a group, minor experience (about 5 hours)
    Post, message, or add me on steam ((Healer) Dovakoda)

Bump (does that work here? >.>)

Do you have any idea how many people are looking for group? Your post shows almost zero effort.

Quote Originally Posted by DRF View Post
    Do you have any idea how many people are looking for group? Your post shows almost zero effort.
    Completely depends on the campaign, if it's mostly dialogue/adventure, groups of 6-10. But no one likes to have giant combat sequences where everyone's waiting 10 minutes for their turn, so if it's combat heavy, smaller groups of 3-5 are preferred. I'm happy to put more effort in, but the kind of effort I would put in would include browsing multiple threads by noobs like me and masters, copying aspects of posts I like, and then implementing those aspects into my own post, but that just requires too much effort! Thanks for taking an interest!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovakoda View Post
    Completely depends on the campaign, if it's mostly dialogue/adventure, groups of 6-10. But no one likes to have giant combat sequences where everyone's waiting 10 minutes for their turn, so if it's combat heavy, smaller groups of 3-5 are preferred. I'm happy to put more effort in, but the kind of effort I would put in would include browsing multiple threads by noobs like me and masters, copying aspects of posts I like, and then implementing those aspects into my own post, but that just requires too much effort! Thanks for taking an interest!
    I think what DRF was meaning is that bumping your thread will probably generate little response from prospective GMs. Most GMs who post their game openings usually fill up in few hours, give or take, so players need to be actively contacting GMs whenever they see a post that the GM is, or has recently been looking for players.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information