DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 17 First ... 3456715 ... Last

I know that we don't have a firm date on Starfinder official content, but given that we have run a fair number of sessions without resorting to anything outside of what has already been discussed, I wonder at the value of modifying things as such.

Particularly in changing the references to AC that have been used by the GMs and players, and which work just fine.

As far as I am concerned, there's no exceptional value to anything outside of a party sheet modification. That is literally the only thing I have run into an issue with during play.
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    I know that we don't have a firm date on Starfinder official content, but given that we have run a fair number of sessions without resorting to anything outside of what has already been discussed, I wonder at the value of modifying things as such.

Particularly in changing the references to AC that have been used by the GMs and players, and which work just fine.

As far as I am concerned, there's no exceptional value to anything outside of a party sheet modification. That is literally the only thing I have run into an issue with during play.
    Well I: spent the day making this extension. If you want to use it Cool. But I made it for myself to run with my group. Im just sharing the work I did.

1- The EAC and KAC work. With melee type i.e Sword that require you to physically hit the target then just put touch in the properties line. it will hit against KAC without it will target EAC.
    2- As stated before HP system counts down Temp/Stamina/Wounds.
    3- EAC and KAC have seperate Armor and Shield Mod blocks. Stat cycle butoon will adjust both EAC and KAC
    4- CMD is set to the 8+KAC as per Starfinders Character Sheet
    5- Resolve Points have been put on Main Tab.

Enjoy
    Samarex
    Last edited by Samarex; September 13th, 2017 at 12:26. Reason: Files removed. Changed to EAC as Touch Files in another post.

Not much point when everything has been converted with EAC as Touch, as pointed out in post 1.
    Ultimate License

Not much point when everything has been converted with EAC as Touch, as pointed out in post 1.
    As stated in my post...Use it if you want to. if you don't want to Im not twisting your arm.....
    But At least I put the effort into doing it....
    I happy.....

Great. Glad it pleases you. Just pointing out that the work others have done built off of what was shared in the thread previously. You made the decision to make your work incompatible with that. It's worth knowing that every conversion available (thusfar I know that Talen has done Into the Unknown, #1-01 to 03, and the first part of Incident at Absalom Station) used the imminently logical (touch AC doesn't mean physical touch, while AC does...pistols and spells use touch AC in Pathfinder) and pre-existing convention which was detailed already.

Awesome that you have something that works for you. For people who actually want to take advantage of the many hours of conversion work, however, your changes are not going to be helpful.

That's my point. You made a homebrew solution. It's pretty worth knowing if you're looking into Starfinder that your solution is not the one which is compatible with everyone elses.
    Ultimate License

Understand what you were talking about now. So here is a version with EAC as Touch.

Updated Version 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Understand what you were talking about now. So here is a version with EAC as Touch.
    Fixed CMD I missed it when changing to EAC [Now Uses KAC+8 instead of EAC]

Added in KAC and EAC to Items. was going to do it but slipped my mind in all the work. Remembered while eating.

KAC and EAC do not auto fill into in the combat tab when you drop armor into your inventory. I was going to work on that but not since working too hard
    to make everything automated when FG is making a official ruleset.
    At least its something for now.

As a Note. This extension includes
    Trenloe's common data ext and the Hero Points Ext so those are not required to be loaded.
    Samarex
    Last edited by Samarex; September 13th, 2017 at 12:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Fixed CMD I missed it when changing to EAC [Now Uses KAC+8 instead of EAC]

Added in KAC and EAC to Items. was going to do it but slipped my mind in all the work. Remembered while eating.

KAC and EAC do not auto fill into in the combat tab when you drop armor into your inventory. I was going to work on that but not since working too hard
    to make everything automated when FG is making a official ruleset.
    At least its something for now.

As a Note. This extension includes
    Trenloe's common data ext and the Hero Points Ext so those are not required to be loaded.
    Samarex
    Have to double check, but does this version also use touch for EAC? Thanks for making that change based on Corwynn's feedback. Ive played with this a little on the player side and seems to work well with the existing conversions on the player side. Thanks for posting! Im assuming the NPC side is not incorporated? I've ben using Ken L's creature gen for conversions and if this played as well with that, thenm this would be a very nice tool for the people playing society games so far. If you have any interest, I can send you the conversions so you can see how we have cobbled this together to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Have to double check, but does this version also use touch for EAC? Thanks for making that change based on Corwynn's feedback. Ive played with this a little on the player side and seems to work well with the existing conversions on the player side. Thanks for posting! Im assuming the NPC side is not incorporated? I've ben using Ken L's creature gen for conversions and if this played as well with that, thenm this would be a very nice tool for the people playing society games so far. If you have any interest, I can send you the conversions so you can see how we have cobbled this together to date.
    Yes please send So I can make sure it works with what you guys use
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Ok was tweaking some minor things. And testing. I have found a problem with using Touch for EAC or KAC and its in Pathfinder not my extension.
    The issue is if your Touch AC is higher than your standard AC then the system use's your Standard AC when doing a Touch attack. But as long as your standard AC is higher than your touch everything is fine.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information