DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 17 First ... 51314151617 Last

Starfinder Conversion 3.6.2 Resolve System

3.6.2 is still in work and I won't release until we confirm HP system is stable again. in 3.6.1
    Just wanted to give you a update on whats coming.
    Features.
    This will finish of HP system for now.
    - Added [Mod] box. To allow adjustment of resolve by Items or Feats I.E (Extra Resolve) feat.
    - Added Buttons for most used Resolve options.
    If HP and Resolve Point Pool requirement are not meet the button id not clickable.
    ---[STAB] This will allow the player to Stabilize (Cost Total 1/4 Max Resolve) Your Resolve is subtracted and [stable] effect applied to char.
    ---[STAM] Will Notify via Chat that Character wants to take a 10 min rest and spend resolve to recover
    Stamina. [If GM declares the 10 min rest was uninterrupted the GM can apply a Short rest to the
    char. This will recover his Stamina to max and subtract 1 resolve.
    ---[SinF] Stay in the Fight. As long as character has enough Resolve and his HP are at 0 the player can
    select this button. It will check to make sure the character has the Stable Effect.
    If not it reports [Stay in Fight] (Char) Failed [NOT STABLE].
    If he does it reports [Stay in Fight] (Char) is using a Resolve.
    The character's Curr HPs are set to 1, Stable Effect Removed, and Resolve subtracted.
    --- The Resolve Box is still clickable to report (Char) spending a Resolve Point. [For what ever they need].

Will add more as I wait for the results of 3.6.1 stability..
    Last edited by Samarex; October 11th, 2017 at 12:58.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I am no longer seeing the CGEN (Ken L's creature parser https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...pulated-spells) button on the NPCs menu.

I know that button was present and I could use his parser before the 3.5 Starfinder Conversion update. After going back and installing previous versions of Starfinder Conversion I can once again see the CGEN button on NPCs at the 2.1 edition.

The CGEN parser to input new NPCs was pretty important to me. Will it be possible for that to be present again in 3.5 and forward or would I need to load a previous Starfinder Conversion edition to get it to work?
    Last edited by Lawlesslisa; October 11th, 2017 at 21:53.

FWIW, I second Lawlesslisa's request - using the CGEN extension is invaluable in converting scenarios.

The good news is that there appears to be a much simpler fix.
    1. Load your campaign creation as normal with all the extensions you normally use except the SF Conversion extension.
    2. Create Your NPC's.
    3. Close Fantasy Grounds.
    4. Load your campaign with the SF Conversion extension.
    5. Continue with your conversion and play as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    FWIW, I second Lawlesslisa's request - using the CGEN extension is invaluable in converting scenarios.
    I have found the issue and also found a fix for it. I have sent the fix request to Ken.
    Currently his ext loads then mine. the button add section is being over written. I dont know where but if we just change the load order of extension to make his load after mine everything is fine.

If you open his extension.xml in the main dir of his ext and add <loadorder>99</loadorder> so that it looks like this.
    Code:
    <properties>
    		<name>Creature Gen</name>
    		<version>1</version>

<author>Ken L.</author>
    		<description>PRD and D20PFSRD stat block import tool</description>
    		<loadorder>99</loadorder>
    		<ruleset>
    			<name>PFRPG</name>
    		</ruleset>
    </properties>
    Save and restart your Fantasy Grounds. [Dont /reload shut down and restart it]

His will load last and you will have the button.
    Last edited by Samarex; October 12th, 2017 at 00:44.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Ok I got a Question, I am working on the Nonlethal damage not taking off Stamina. I got that worked out, Stamina drops first then we start doing NL damage.
    Now Pathfinder adds up your NL damage until you reach your HP and then you are Status "unconscious", if there was any remaining damage after you reached you HP value it goes toward wounds.
    Starfinder......
    From the Rules.
    Dealing Nonlethal Damage
    Most attacks that deal nonlethal damage work like any other
    attacks, and they deal damage to your Stamina Points or Hit
    Points as normal. However, when nonlethal damage would
    reduce you to 0 or fewer Hit Points, you are reduced to exactly
    0 HP and fall unconscious, but you are stable instead of dying.

So after taking a look at a Character sheet while I was typing this I see there is no Nonlethal spot.
    So I should have the Curr Hit points reduce with nonlethal damage until 0 and report unconscious and have the stable effect applied. Correct?
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

That was my interpretation as well.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That was my interpretation as well.

JPG
    Thanks Moon.
    Ok got Nonlethal removing Stamina then HP. now to find where it reports. The fun part is going to be having it decide if the final blow to take you to 0 was done by Lethal [Status Unconscious and Dying] or Nonlethal. [Status Unconscious and Stable].

And really need to figure out how to Apply a effect to the CT. I got it applying "Stable" when you use resolve to Stabilize. but Im cheating kinda just had it to a Stabilization Roll and changed it to always pass [I could not figure it out.] but I what to have other effects apply like "Unconscious" and "Dying" so need to figure it out.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Thanks Moon.
    Ok got Nonlethal removing Stamina then HP. now to find where it reports. The fun part is going to be having it decide if the final blow to take you to 0 was done by Lethal [Status Unconscious and Dying] or Nonlethal. [Status Unconscious and Stable].
    Ok Question is
    if a Character starts with 10 hp and takes 9 point NONLETHAL damage then he Takes 1 point of LETHAL damage is his status
    [Status Unconscious and Dying] or [Status Unconscious and Stable]

if a Character starts with 10 hp and takes 9 point NONLETHAL damage then he Takes 2 points of LETHAL damage is his status
    [Status Unconscious and Dying] or [Status Unconscious and Stable]

or is it that if he has any NONLETHAL damage when he hits 0 no matter what the final blow was lethal or nonlethal his status is
    [Status Unconscious and Stable]
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information