DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Fantastic!

Could you put the community use policy statement and the OGL from the rulebook within the module itself please? Easiest to put it in a story entry under License/Legal or something similar. Otherwise it can't be distributed. Thanks.
    No problem. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Wookie, make StarJammer for John Reyst and rake in that sweet cash. :-)
    It's a lua and time thing. Ruleset dev takes a lot of hours, and idk if I know lua well enough to make the ruleset...i plan to do it I just don't know how to do the starship combat...also if I do starjammer I should do starfinder
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Lvl 1 Pregens with Library modules

Here are the Level 1 Pregens with a limited library file of spells, feats, inventory and classes to support the PC's. Please let me know if you see errors or have a better way to do this. I created this strictly through data entry and not all of it was as elegant as I would like - but it IS here in time for the Starfinder Society kick off in a few hours! See post 28 for the remaining pc's. (I neglected to upload the individual pc files when I initially posted.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Talen; August 18th, 2017 at 02:43.

Is there an SRD available for Starfinder already, or just the blog snippets?

I tried to look for one online.

Thanks,
    JPG

The Free RPG Day book had a link in it to www.paizo.com/sfrd - but doesn't appear to be live yet. I had thought I read it would be live during gencon but can't track that down to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I don't think there's a full on SRD yet.

The Starfinder products are released under the usual Paizo OGL
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    The Free RPG Day book had a link in it to www.paizo.com/sfrd - but doesn't appear to be live yet. I had thought I read it would be live during gencon but can't track that down to confirm.
    I'd be pleasantly surprised if that was the case... but I'm not holding my breath. I'm not sure how fast they even put out stuff on the Pathfinder RD (for example, they still don't have the Bestiary 6 on there and that was released in March) so I didn't expect them to rush out the Starfinder RD. However, given the expansion of subscriptions and accessories for Starfinder I think the response has exceeded expectations... so maybe the RD will get fast-tracked.

I figured it would be one of these links:

https://paizo.com/starfinderRPG/srd/index.html
    https://paizo.com/starfinderRPG/sfrd/index.html

Neither (currently) works though.

Lvl 1 Pregens Continued

Lvl 1 Pregens Continued
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

I tried to look for one online.
    UPDATE:

Using the link Talen provided there is now a page indicating that "The Starfinder Reference Document Lands Fall 2017": https://paizo.com/sfrd/

Fall is an awfully long time period.

Thread Information