Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

(LFP 1-2) Curse of the Crimson Throne (3.5/Pathfinder, Wednesday)

Hey all, I've been running a game Wednesday nights (~1800 MST) through an extended version of the Prince of Immortality trilogy. We're about done, and with some players unable to continue playing, it's time to throw some money at Paizo to get Curse of the Crimson Throne, and get some fresh adventurers into the group.

FG License: Full
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Mountain, USA
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays 1800 MST
    Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours, Weekly
    Term: Been 5 months nearly every week, hope to go for months longer
    Text or Voice: Voice for everything that's not specific to a character.
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players currently, 1-2 needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 1
    Character restrictions: Base and Core classes with specific restrictions, base races with others allowed on a one-to-one basis. 3PP sources will be rarely allowed.

Details of your scenario:
    Curse of the Crimson Throne takes place in Korvosa, one of the oldest cities in wild Varisia. The plot has the players start in an urban setting, but quickly takes them to the untamed lands beyond the city walls. Politics, suspense and adventure await the players as they discover long untold secrets and unravel the intrigue within the region's most influential city.

I'm primarily interested in the party having fun, and building a breathing world that exists within and around the character's lives. I try to put time in each week prepping the adventure to the player's particular style, and look forward to adding a couple new dimensions to the group we've been building.

Information concerning the world the players are playing in will be provided, so no previous experience with Golarion necessary.
    Last edited by srbongo; August 7th, 2017 at 14:11.

I'm game. I've the core book and would be new to the pathfinder world. Looks like you start 7 pm my time.

I've sent you a message with some info. Thanks!
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

I haven't been playing for several years, but I used to play avidly. But after college, I moved and went to the computers, but I'm very interested in getting back involved and Wednesdays are good for me. If you still have openings and are OK with someone that is a novice to playing remotely, I'd definitely be interested.

I'm good, I have been playing in Golarion a long time, and participated in the Pathfinder Beta, so I am very familiar with the rules and an easy-going player.

Thanks for all the interest everyone, recruiting is now closed and I'll make sure to contact everyone who's responded so far.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Thread Information