Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

LFP US AM Wed (8pst/10cst/11est/16bst/18idt/00jst

Hey everyone, I am currently in the midst of introducing a new player to D&d (5e). We have had a couple of solo play/tutorials but i'd like to get more players. The game won't be a newbie/tutorial for long however as they will have to change schedules their availability schedule fairly soon. I have at least one other player who is looking for a longer term game after that happens. We haven't yet set on any specific campaign as of yet, but i have quite a few to select from so there shouldn't be much of a shortage in that regards. So I guess this is more of a feeler to see who would be interested in a game at this time. I listed wednesday because that was when i began the tutorial session with my newbie but it could be a monday or a thursday, depending on will work best for those interested. sessions would likely be about 3-4 hours. If you are interested and came make that time frame, please contact me. I know it's pretty late notice, but if anyone could make it for this wednesday that would be especially great as it might be my newbies last chance to play before school begins for him. If you have any questions or if you'd be interested in joining please let me know. thank you

Saki

Myself and two friends are looking for a game to join!

Hello everyone!
    I am the newbie friend Chikiko speaks of! During my first session I had tons of fun and can't wait to play again. I am a fun person to be around and really enjoyed my first time. Don't be afraid to comment, I promise I don't bite. Can't wait to get started and see if we have any takers.

Greetings!

I am interested in joining, and I have sent a PM with some personal details. Time being of the essence, I hope to hear from you soon!
    Nothing exceeds like excess.
    Ultimate License. Classic and Unity.

I'd like to join if there's still room. I'm pretty familiar with D&D, but new to fantasy grounds.

Thread Information