5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

5E - Remove all foes with 0 HP

Lot of times during my adventures I need to remove from the battlegrounds all the enemies with 0hp. At the moment the combat tracker provide 2 options to: "Remove all the foes" and "Remove all the non-ally".
    I added 2 more options:

• Remove all the foes with 0 HP
    • Remove all the non-ally with 0 HP

What I changed is the ct_menu.lua but it looks like I'm forced to import a copy of template_ct.xml. Maybe I'm missing something, any advice? I'd like to avoid and keep the extension a bit more simple ( having only the ct_menu.lua )

Screenshot
    Remove 0HP NPCs example.jpg

Extension
    Remove 0HP NPCs.ext

There is the third option which is to click the little red delete button when an enemy is reduced to 0hp.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There is the third option which is to click the little red delete button when an enemy is reduced to 0hp.
    Yes. That's the usual way of doing it. Unfortunately clicking 7 times and scrolling on the CT is sometimes tedious. That's why I came up with the extension

I was pretty sure that you knew that but I just wanted to be sure
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I added a radial menu option to the token to remove it from the CT. Now I just remove them as they die. Don't even need the CT open.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I added a radial menu option to the token to remove it from the CT. Now I just remove them as they die. Don't even need the CT open.
    That sounds cool. Did you create an extension to share it?
    ╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Melvin T. Sludgepump Esq.
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

-==≡≡≡ Ultimate License Holder ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ D&D 3.5e, 4e, 5e ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ Pathfinder Noobie ≡≡≡==-

Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    Lot of times during my adventures I need to remove from the battlegrounds all the enemies with 0hp. At the moment the combat tracker provide 2 options to: "Remove all the foes" and "Remove all the non-ally".
    I added 2 more options:

• Remove all the foes with 0 HP
    • Remove all the non-ally with 0 HP

What I changed is the ct_menu.lua but it looks like I'm forced to import a copy of template_ct.xml. Maybe I'm missing something, any advice? I'd like to avoid and keep the extension a bit more simple ( having only the ct_menu.lua )

Screenshot
    Remove 0HP NPCs example.jpg

Extension
    Remove 0HP NPCs.ext

Yoink! Thanks
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by MTS View Post
    That sounds cool. Did you create an extension to share it?
    Um, sure. Not much there. OP might splice it in.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Um, sure. Not much there. OP might splice it in.

Can you fix a minor bug that cant allow locked tockens move when you have your .ext enabled? The "remove" icon apear into "aprove movement" icon.

The southeast position is the only position open most of the time. As for approving movement, you can just click on the token or the end of the movement line with the middle mouse button to approve it.

Thread Information