DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Okily Dokily (in the immortal words of Ned Flanders) v10 is a go and as of today functions perfectly with the current ruleset.

Thank you! No more errors! You ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by trembot_89 View Post
    (in the immortal words of Ned Flanders)
    Okilly Dokilly?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Hahaha, awesome. lml

Does this one need a compatibility update for FG 3.3.7 like the 3.5 version did? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    Does this one need a compatibility update for FG 3.3.7 like the 3.5 version did? Thanks!
    Just as an FYI - many community developers (myself included) will not produce compatibility updates for test versions, only for live FG versions. v3.3.7 is currently in test and is undergoing regular changes. Having said that, it's up to each community developer what they do with their extensions...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trembot!

I updated my Improved Critical script (refactored the code and added a cool icon by Glassstaff). The code refactor may allow it to work "out of the box" with the Vitality extension, but I'm not sure how to test that to see if it works.

Basically, I removed all "copied-n-pasted" code from ActionDamage.onDamageRoll and added a call to that function in the event that the ImprovedCritical mod is "off" or a critical is not rolled. Basically the "ImprovedCritical" code only executes if a critical damage is taken, and no "core" code is overridden.

I don't know how many other changes you've made to integrate these mods, but I'd like to see if the Vitality mod and the ImprovedCritical mod can be included together now without stepping on each other.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    Hey Trembot!

I updated my Improved Critical script (refactored the code and added a cool icon by Glassstaff). The code refactor may allow it to work "out of the box" with the Vitality extension, but I'm not sure how to test that to see if it works.

Basically, I removed all "copied-n-pasted" code from ActionDamage.onDamageRoll and added a call to that function in the event that the ImprovedCritical mod is "off" or a critical is not rolled. Basically the "ImprovedCritical" code only executes if a critical damage is taken, and no "core" code is overridden.

I don't know how many other changes you've made to integrate these mods, but I'd like to see if the Vitality mod and the ImprovedCritical mod can be included together now without stepping on each other.

Thanks!
    Excellent! I'll take a look and try to bring it up to date, thank you for your hard work!
    Jolly Cooperation.

Awesome! Hopefully, both can be independent now so you don't have to keep integrating them whenever something changes.

Hi Trembot_89

Any chance you'll be releasing this Extension for the latest version of FG? Also this extension appears to be causing issues with Combat Extended.
    I was hoping you would have a small amount of time to make these compatible? Or for you to point me in the right direction for doing so?

Thread Information