FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Alright, so version 9 is up and corrects the token wound displays so that the proper categories are being shown from healthy all the way to dead. Special thanks to Moon Wizard who showed me where to look so I could fix it up.

Love this mod! Been trying to find workarounds for it for a while, so I'm very happy to have it! But, and I might be crazy here, it's not working for NPCs? Every time I add an NPC to the combat tracker, it defaults to HP. When I click on the Dragonhead next to the NPC I get an error. Is this normal? Is there a workaround so that I can have my NPCs and monsters use the Vitality system too? I feel like I'm missing something obvious here.

Edit: Here's the error it gives me when I click on the dragonhead:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (hp) in windowclass (npc_combat)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/npc_main.lua"]:58: attempt to index global 'hp' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(hd) anchoring to an undefined control (hp) in windowclass (npc_combat)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(hd) anchoring to an undefined control (hp) in windowclass (npc_combat)
    Last edited by thomnoland; August 31st, 2018 at 22:10.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thomnoland View Post
    ... But, and I might be crazy here, it's not working for NPCs? Every time I add an NPC to the combat tracker, it defaults to HP. When I click on the Dragonhead next to the NPC I get an error. ....
    Are you using any other extensions? Disable all other extensions and make sure your FG is updated. If the problem still repeats, please let us know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Only other extension I'm using is the Official Wizards 5e theme. Tried it without that (so only the Vitality and Improved Crit ext), and got the same error. Just did a check for updates, but the problem persists. I'm tempted to try uninstalling FG and seeing if that fixes it.

Blog Entries
    Don't bother uninstalling. That won't make a difference directly.

I don't use so we will ahve to wait for someone who does use this extension to duplicate. In the meantime, try;
    - Check your FG data folder / rulesets folder, make sure you don't have any unpacked ruleset folders
    - make sure you have the latest version of this extension (from this month)
    - try duplicating in a brand new campaign with no other extensions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the help, LordEntrails. Checked Rulesets, Made sure it's the right version of the ext, and started a new campaign with only the Vitality and Improved Critical extension, opened up my MM and dragged the first thing I saw over.

VitalityError.png

There's a screenshot of what I'm seeing. When I click on the shield to pull of the NPC sheet, it looks like it's trying to merge the Speed and Hit Points into one field. And if I drag from the shield into the combat tracker (to create another monster), the second monster shows up with 0 HP

vitalityerror2.png

Hmmm. I see what you mean. I'll go back in the extension and make sure everything is in sync with the new 5e NPC stuff.

Also, it's going to be very difficult to assign NPCs vitality as it relies on hitdice values to reduce the max hp by X amount (# of hit dice) when the vitality is reduced to a new modifier range. I suppose NPCs do have unofficial hitdice when you look at how their HP are calculated, but I'm not sure if it's something I'd be able to use to give them a vitality value.

No worries! I can do NPC Vitality by hand on paper if needs be. I'd just be happy to be able to open up their sheets without an error message. You rock, trembot!

I'd be interested in NPCs benefiting from the extension as well if it's possible. I still use this extension with my others over Ken's Advanced Kombat becuase I just can't loose the feel of this one. (thanks again for putting this together).

So I've made some progress with the npc sheets but it looks like a one-step forward and two-steps kind of thing at the moment.
    I'm sure NPC Vitality is "possible", but right now it simply isn't a priority for the extension. I'll put it on the to-do list but I can't make any promises about it.

Thread Information