5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel_Kagenie View Post
    Not working anymore with the update 3.3.2
    I updated the files for 3.3.2 and did a quick test run, v5 looks A-Okay.

The extension Character Vitality and Improved Criticals make my concentration test not working (in 3.3.3) !
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    The extension Character Vitality and Improved Criticals make my concentration test not working (in 3.3.3) !
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I fixed the problem and uploaded version 6 for download.

There a way to use this and disable the vitality portion? I want to keep using the improved critical extension, but have no interest in switching to vitality.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracius View Post
    There a way to use this and disable the vitality portion? I want to keep using the improved critical extension, but have no interest in switching to vitality.
    Just use the Improved Critical extension on its own then. The only reason this was combined is that the two extension were incompatible with one another as noted in the first post.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

FG 3.3.4 without any other extension. With the last update 3.3.4, When a PC use their Hit Dice, there is a bug.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:2179: attempt to index local 'sFeat' (a nil value)

Exact ! I have the same issue !
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Blog Entries
    Note it's been a few months since trembot's been on the forums. If they are not subscribed to this thread, it may be awhile before they get a chance to look at this.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'll get working on this ASAP; I'm subscribed, just haven't checked my email in a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel_Kagenie View Post
    FG 3.3.4 without any other extension. With the last update 3.3.4, When a PC use their Hit Dice, there is a bug.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:2179: attempt to index local 'sFeat' (a nil value)
    I took care of it, v7 uploaded and ready for download. Thanks again for using the ext and happy gaming!

Thread Information