Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    This extension is great but i play in system that the distance is not measure correctly with this extension (pathfinder and d&d 3.5).

good.png
    The distance is correct but...
    false.png
    The distance is incorrect. It must be 4 cases instead of 3. Is it possible to change the measure ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolimar View Post
    This extension is great but i play in system that the distance is not measure correctly with this extension (pathfinder and d&d 3.5).

good.png
    The distance is correct but...
    false.png
    The distance is incorrect. It must be 4 cases instead of 3. Is it possible to change the measure ? Thanks.
    Using the variant diagonal option in Campaign Setting?

MUSE doesn't actually know anything other than "unit" size. X of these per Grid. Outside of that it gets everything else from FG.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Using the variant diagonal option in Campaign Setting?

MUSE doesn't actually know anything other than "unit" size. X of these per Grid. Outside of that it gets everything else from FG.
    Yes, i understand. But when i create a campaign (3.5/pathfinder ruleset), i haven't variant diagonal option. Same for Pathfinder 2 rulestet. Is it normal or i am a bad luck man ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolimar View Post
    Yes, i understand. But when i create a campaign (3.5/pathfinder ruleset), i haven't variant diagonal option. Same for Pathfinder 2 rulestet. Is it normal or i am a bad luck man ?
    I am not familiar with either of those systems (or rulesets) and their rules on diagonal distances. Check the distances w/o MUSE. I suspect you'll see similar behavior.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian,

I use another extension that doesn't seem to access your updated map units. I am wondering what variable etc needs to be passed to it?

The extension is using GameSystem.getDistanceUnitsPerGrid() for its calculations for range, which is still coming up as the default 5ft.

It looks like the new FGU update posted today will make this extension unnecessary.

Grid distance display fields added to grid toolbar in image data control.
    Woot!
    ---

Hi,

anybody have an idea why the map menu in the top right corner (see screenshot) is not fully visible? I use the extension muse, but part of the menu is in the invisible area? I have not done the great update of the last ays because I feared that extensions are no longer functionable.

Thanks

Micael
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Hi,

anybody have an idea why the map menu in the top right corner (see screenshot) is not fully visible? I use the extension muse, but part of the menu is in the invisible area? I have not done the great update of the last ays because I feared that extensions are no longer functionable.

Thanks

Micael
    This extension isn't needed in FGU. You can do what this extension does in FGU now (and always have been able to as far as I know).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This extension isn't needed in FGU. You can do what this extension does in FGU now (and always have been able to as far as I know).
    yeap this. No longer needed.
    ---

Thread Information