5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for a 5e group to adventure with and Hero across the lands

Hi, my name is Ross I am looking for a group to enjoy playing 5e with. I am flexible on the frequency of the game and I enjoy using a voice for my character. If you want a friendly fellow to add to your party send me a message and I will roll up a character. Thanks this is my first time on fantasy grounds so looking forward to checking that out.

Hi Ross. I'm Charles. I just got an Ultimate and I am looking people to play with also. I am in EDT and have availability in my schedule in during the week as well as some weekends. I am interested in DMing although being new to FG I am nervous about how smoothly that would go. But, I've got to learn sometime. I am all for using voice as well. My style is about 50/50 combat/RP with fun and challenging puzzles thrown in.

Let's build a party!

FYI- I've been to Koln. Beautiful!

Yes, let's do it an. I haven't paid yet. Any ideas on campaigns you want to try?

I like to roll my character up and have everything random then roleplay too while enjoying all the normal d&D stuff

I am flexible on the campaign. I haven't purchased any of the big WotC modules, but I may at some point. I would probably piece together a campaign from smaller adventures, one-shots, and ones that I have created myself. Most of my adventures start players at first level.

You can play with the demo version (since I have ultimate), but you don't get access to any of the 5e rules within the play which make life easier and are very useful for character building. I would recommend that you get at least the standard.

Now we need more players...

Quote Originally Posted by cdhyanchand View Post
    I am flexible on the campaign. I haven't purchased any of the big WotC modules, but I may at some point. I would probably piece together a campaign from smaller adventures, one-shots, and ones that I have created myself. Most of my adventures start players at first level.

You can play with the demo version (since I have ultimate), but you don't get access to any of the 5e rules within the play which make life easier and are very useful for character building. I would recommend that you get at least the standard.

Now we need more players...
    Köln is really nice. I enjoy it. The weather has been mostly mild this summer which is unfortunate. I request Tyranny of Dragons, or something in the Underdark perhaps for fun. I like political intrigue. I know most of the 5e rules and have a book does that help? If I like it I will just buy the Ultimate too and move the campaigns I am running over from 5e.

I will check out ToD.

I like roleplaying my character was thinking a licentious dwarf who hits on all the fattest and ugliest ladies he can find. Or maybe a little mobster style gnome that speaks with a gangster accent and acts as a melee character. Mechanics wise always wanted to do a mage.

I'd be happy to game with y'all if you have room still.

I'm free most nights after 9 pm CST till whenever.

I've played every edition of D&D, but not much 5E yet. I started in 4th grade when 1st and Basic were the only game in town. Yes, I'm dating myself there. :P

I enjoy all classes and can fill in with whatever role a party needs.

I think I learned basic in 5th grade so I am not far from you. I learned 2nd ed but then I took a long break from RPGs. Just got back to it and read up on the 5e rules (which I think are pretty great). Good to have you.

Thread Information