DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Changing rulesets on a campaign??

Hi I created a campaign using the normal rules, I recently discovered and bought the DA SRDD20 I was wondering how I can replace the standard ruleset with the new one? I dont have to remake the whole campaign do I?

In the campaign folder change the following line in the campaign.xml file. Since the base d20 and d20-SRD are pretty much compatible you should have no problems.
    Code:
    <ruleset name="d20-SRD" />

The what?

What is the DA SRDD20? Why would you buy it and where does one get information on such things?

I am somewhat new to online PnP experience. I am currently struggling with a few concepts right now, I guess. I know I am an idealist, but I just want all my books in the tool. Until that happens, it is not quite the same and it never will be. (I know, I know... compromise. I said I was an idealist didn't I? )

Quote Originally Posted by Old Coast
    Hi I created a campaign using the normal rules, I recently discovered and bought the DA SRDD20 I was wondering how I can replace the standard ruleset with the new one? I dont have to remake the whole campaign do I?

Josh- worked perfectly thanks!

Dwarf- its the full D20 SRD you need to buy it for $5 from digital adventures
    it replaces the SRD that comes with FG, it's the "entire" reference SRD.

Hi all, I'm very, very new to this whole FG thang, so any help would be gratefully accepted. One question is...Did you use a dedicated XML editor?
    John

I use notepad. The only thing an XML editor really gives you (at least for Fantasy Grounds) is A) Color coded tags and B) Checks if each tag is closed. I believe there are free ones out there that do the above but notepad and using the Tab key for formatting have always worked for me.

Thread Information