5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    The summary of the second session has been published. Do not forget to confirm for the game tomorrow... we don't have a full list yet but am assuming we have a game.
    Announcing Longbeard Mountain. A place for gamers (particularly those using Fantasy Grounds) to discuss their games, share ideas, chronicle adventures and campaigns, and more.

[email protected]

Yeah... I know I'm late... But, in case there is room/need for one more, please drop me a line. I usually play in FR. I don't mind what class to play, just whatever is missing. I'm in GMT +1, but I should be able to play almost any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hákon Már Pétursson
    Yeah... I know I'm late... But, in case there is room/need for one more, please drop me a line. I usually play in FR. I don't mind what class to play, just whatever is missing. I'm in GMT +1, but I should be able to play almost any time.
    There are a few people in line before you and I have no indication that anyone will be leaving, but you can put your name in here and follow along with the campaign here.
    Announcing Longbeard Mountain. A place for gamers (particularly those using Fantasy Grounds) to discuss their games, share ideas, chronicle adventures and campaigns, and more.

[email protected]

Thread Information