DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by albyn
    Would be selecting human as my race anyway so that would be one less person to worry about giving the demi human slot to. :P Let me know!

--Albyn
    Great. The group looks like it's filling out. We just need people to start voting on/submitting times for the first session, at least.

then, we can accept players and begin discussing character creation. One of the projects for the players, it to work out amongst themselves their relationships. we will not role-play the meetings. Alternatively, if we wanted to role-play the meetings--I am going back and forth on this because it can be fun--each player would pick one other player to have a preexisting relationship/backstory and we can play out the meetings of two or three pairs of players--not a six-way mess.
    Announcing Longbeard Mountain. A place for gamers (particularly those using Fantasy Grounds) to discuss their games, share ideas, chronicle adventures and campaigns, and more.

[email protected]

Great. Hours that I'm not available are tues - fri 7am to 4pm and Saturdays 9am to 6pm EST times. Work hours :P Just throwing that out there but don't let my bizarre schedule effect anything. If I don't fit, I don't fit. That's the way it goes

--Albyn
    Looking to Play? Yes
    Looking to DM? Still trying to learn this XML business...
    Best days of week to play: Any but in the evenings
    Best times to play : 5PM EST or later to start

Ok, so to keep forward momentum, does anyone have problems with Monday or Saturday evenings?
    Announcing Longbeard Mountain. A place for gamers (particularly those using Fantasy Grounds) to discuss their games, share ideas, chronicle adventures and campaigns, and more.

[email protected]

In looking at my schedule, Saturday Evenings are going to be best for me. During the week is going to be just a little to difficult.

TR
    Playing: No Running: Yes System/Ruleset:Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Setting: Warhammer Fantasy Accepting Players: Yes

#FantasyGrounds Open Chat Channel up and running. Come on in and chat a spell. Help find a game, or just talk with friends and users. www.mirc.com

irc Network: irc.worldgamers.net
    Channel: #FantasyGrounds

Quote Originally Posted by SurlyDwarf
    Ok, so to keep forward momentum, does anyone have problems with Monday or Saturday evenings?
    As a rule, I have no problems with Saturday evenings. There might, however, be an occasional Saturday evening that does not work for me. Is that fair?

Sat evenings should work for me just fine
    Looking to Play? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by The Velvet Souljah
    As a rule, I have no problems with Saturday evenings. There might, however, be an occasional Saturday evening that does not work for me. Is that fair?
    It sounds like we may have our time. I intend (and hope) for this to be a fairly long-running (episodic) campaign and expect, that there will be times when the normal schedule doesn't pan out for someone. I only hope that we can anticipate them in advance and maybe even be able to schedule around them to keep pace. Sometimes, no matter what, we'll miss a week. I travel on business fairly regularly and will be doing my own part to be flexible and available.

There are still a few of you who have not spoken up. I'd like to start making characters in a week or so. We may be ready for those of you who know what they want to do, as early as Wednesday.

Also, look for the detailed campaign document tomorrow or Monday. I will post it shortly.

[email protected]

We have some active players and, for those of you who haven't checked, there is a dialogue going on within the calendar that you should read. Unfortunately, announcements within the calendar do not trigger any external notifications so you need to check every so often, it seems.

If any dev-types read this let me say... wink-wink, nudge-nudge... know what i mean?

[email protected]

I'm in!

Sounds like fun.. I've submitted an application for a Turmish Bard. Hope there's still room!

Zapgun

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any discussion in the calendar. Then again I don't see discussions in any of the calendars. Is there a link I'm missing? Does it have something to do with Firefox?
    Looking to Play? Yes

Thread Information