Starfinder Playlist

LFG, 1 Player, Weeknight Game Mon Tue or Fri, After 7pm GMT, 5E

FG License: Full game License
    Time Zone: UK (GMT)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: 1 day a week Monday, Tuesdays or Friday. After 7pm GMT.
    Term: Flexible
    Voice: Can chat will download and use what ever is needed

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: New to DND, have done alot of reading and research. I have tried DM once or trice with friends.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New user, have had a little play and have tried out making a character
    Character Type Preferred: Flexible
    About me: M/29/UK, new to DND but have done a fair amount of reading up on the subject over the past months but have never played a game as a player. I have tried to DM with Family members, but they weren't that keen and i didn't know enough.

Hey, Also from UK and new to DnD. Any of those times would suit me too, Just need someone with a bit of experience to guide us :P

Sounds great, this is encouraging progress.

Hi guys. We are a group of UK players that are running Hoard of The Dragon Queen. It just so happens that we have a couple of spots! We are very friendly and will help you through everything!

Here is a link to the game! https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2420
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Hi would like to join in on your game, my chara is Half-Elf Bard named Sayne here's her background in detail: Sayne - OrcPub2.com

What system's do you guys use? I assume Roll20 for visuals and Discord for voice?

Quote Originally Posted by AoiNoSakura View Post
    Hi would like to join in on your game, my chara is Half-Elf Bard named Sayne here's her background in detail: Sayne - OrcPub2.com

What system's do you guys use? I assume Roll20 for visuals and Discord for voice?
    I am really sorry but the game is now full. By the way if I advertised a Roll20 game on these forums, I think I would get banned! We of course use the superior product called Fantasy Grounds for visuals
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Thread Information