FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DDAL06-01 A Thousand Tiny Deaths 7/8/2017 @ 1700 CDT

FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
    Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (CDT)
    Day of week and time: Saturday, 07/08/2017, 5pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session.
    Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
    Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
    Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: The promises of glory and the chance of riches draws you to Blasingdell, a small village near the infamous Stone Tooth. Within the rocky mountain lay the dwarven stronghold Khundrukar and the fabled Forge of Fury, to which a chance encounter provides you with the location of a hither-to unknown entrance. Are you brave enough to explore this mystery? Will it lead you to wealth or to your doom? New players are welcome and encouraged!

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.

Calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2617
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I want to re-run this , but I already committed to the tier 2 this day! Should generate a lot of interest though!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

I am running The Scroll Thief 4 hours before that. If I thought we would be done in time I would sign up. I don't really want to force it to complete by that time (too much anyway) but am hopeful we will be done in the 4 hour window. If enough of my players signed up for yours as well then I will work to ensure we are done in time for it.

I am running Sunless Citadel 5 hours earlier and will make sure to get home in time for this. Will play wizard and let someone who hasn't played figure out the traps. I have played it and own it, but I can play dumb enough....as a wizard.

Merric would like in on this one
    As of now he's a new AL character (old player). He's a way down the list alternate for "Defiance in Phlan" (1-1) on the 5th, and he is in "Scroll Thief" (1-6) earlier on the 8th. So theoretically by "Thousand Tiny Deaths" game time he could be level 1, 2, or 3. Betting on 2 though.
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; July 4th, 2017 at 16:30. Reason: updated xml w faction etc

Character File

Here's Button's character file. Looking forward to the game!

Posting Character for Saturday.

Fallon BloodJoy Export

Here ya go...Attachment 19714
    Last edited by ravenshroud; July 5th, 2017 at 01:45. Reason: add file

Image and token

Ok, I couldn't attach a second file so...

Ready to play

This is my first time playing on FG....sorry i'm a bit late to the party submitting my character. This is a bit un-intuitive for me. Didn't know I had to find the forum and sign up...I thought all you had to do was apply on the game calendar. My bad. I am an noob on FG but not in D&D.

Thread Information