DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    I didnt make these resources.
    As suggested - check the video and make some improvements.
    There have been many new rolls added since kuthulu made these resources.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I didnt make these resources.
    As suggested - check the video and make some improvements.
    There have been many new rolls added since kuthulu made these resources.
    OK, so - for example - if I have to make a Spout Lore roll (which is an INT roll), I have to click on INT and then roll dice... right? It's a bit clumsy: is it so difficult to link any move roll to the Attribute needed to make that move/roll?

Furthermore, the rolls results displayed on the chat log give only very general info: if you fails, if you succeed with cost, or if you succeed. It is too general (so unuseful) and it's not always correct.. for example, for the Discern Realities move you don't have "success with cost" with a 7-9 result, but you can make only 1 question between some listed.
    It could be more correct, fine and useful if for every move rolled could be displayed on the chat log the specific effects of that move, according to the results of the dice roll. For example, if I get a 10 on a Spout Lore roll then the chat log could tell me: "The GM will tell you something interesting and useful about the subject relevant to your situation" (so immediately recalling to everyone the effects of such result).

Last (but not least), every Class has a specific damage die (d10 for Fighter and Paladin, d6 for Thief etc): is there a space in the character sheet for such valuable info?

N.b.: I am not a programmer, so I am absolutely ignorant on all such stuff..
    Last edited by Galdor; April 16th, 2020 at 00:45.

Blog Entries
    Have you watched the video about how to setup rolls?

When you sit at a table and you throw 2d6 it tells you nothing.
    You are still required to know the rules or look up the rules.

Success and Success with Cost are accurate in at least 3/4 of situations.
    If I send the entire roll description to chat you will barely see anything else in Chat.

For Damage have you looked at the video about how to setup rolls?

Have you watched the video about how to setup rolls?
    No, sorry, which video?

When you sit at a table and you throw 2d6 it tells you nothing.
    You are still required to know the rules or look up the rules.
    When you sit at a table and you throw 2d6, you look at the move you rolled to find out the specific effect: for such purpose, every player has its own moves well shown in front of him/her at any DW gaming table!
    If you immediately display on chat the specific effect of any roll, it could be therefore very very useful! It speeds up the game, skipping the phase "let's check out what happens with a '9' rolled on a Volley Move".. (I play DW from the beginning, and I contributed to the italian edition of the game: trust me, it could be soooo useful!)
    Success and Success with Cost are accurate in at least 3/4 of situations.
    No, it's too general to be really useful, especially for the 7-9 results! In fact, every "cost" required for every move is very different; check, for example, the differences between the 7-9 effects of the following Basic moves: Hack&Slash, Volley, Discern Realities, Parley, Spout Lore.
    Additionally, think about all the specific costs of all the Class Moves 7-9 effects!
    If I send the entire roll description to chat you will barely see anything else in Chat.
    No, it's just a matter of a couple of lines! It's almost equivalent to a hit/damage/soak description in Savage Worlds ruleset..
    And such couple of lines are the core of a DW game, because they tell you what happens in fiction and how to go on playing.

Perhaps the dumbest question ever, but on Page 1 there is a label for "Attached File," but it is not an actual link (using Chrome)....so while I can see all the screenshots and stuff, I can't download the module...or is this no longer available? Thanks

OMG, that looks so awesome.

So we were playing DW last night, and .... man, did we ever have a tough time.

the _dice_love_us.JPG

We tweaked the code so that we get a reminder to add one xp when we roll a failed result, because we kept forgetting to do that.

Blog Entries
    hehehe fail big!

spoofer If you use MoreCore as your Base there is a /pbta roll and you can link all the moves with their stats so when you improve a Stats all corresponding rolls also get updated!

I see Ref Field A ~ C at the bottom of the move tab, and I see that dropping a stat into one of these fields links to the stat. But how do I reference ref field A? The example characters do not directly reference the character stats.

/pbta 2d6+(p1)

What do I change p1 to?

Thread Information