Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Jwfitt, The ATTACKS part of the character sheet for Dungeon World should be renamed to Damage. For your normal attacks you will mostly use Hack & Slash under Core Moves. But to answer your question, no, the /pbta rolls will not work in that field.

Also, on the character sheets I miscalculated the HP. It should be the Constitution score + your class starting HP. So for the Barbarian with a constitution of 15 his starting HP would be 23. I'll update that in the character sheet once I make a few other changes.

Blog Entries
    For the most part Attacks is probably deprecated.
    You can do many more options using the rolls.
    I leave them there because they work well for some systems.

Hi,
    I downloaded the module (and put it in the module folder of FGC) but it does not appear in the module list selection when I launch FG CoreRPG...

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    ... it does not appear in the module list selection when I launch FG CoreRPG...
    That's because it's for the MoreCore ruleset - link in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's because it's for the MoreCore ruleset - link in post #1.
    Unfortunately I downloaded the MoreCore ruleset (the file MoreCore.pak in the first post of Damned) and put it in the FGC ruleset folder, but it doesn't appear among ruleset selection list: how can I manage it?
    Last edited by Galdor; April 14th, 2020 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Unfortunately I downloaded the MoreCore ruleset (the file MoreCore.pak in the first post of Damned) and put it in the FGC ruleset folder, but it doesn't appear among ruleset selection list: how can I manage it?
    Good Day Galdor
    Did you start a new campaign using the MoreCore system then look for the .mod?

Thank you Damned, now it works, but I don't know where (in which folder) putting the Character Templates for all of the base classes downloadable from the first post of this thread (they are .xml files in a .zip folder)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuthulu View Post
    [*]I've also created Character Templates for all of the base classes. I did this to make it easier for my players so I figured I would share.

Blog Entries
    Create your campaign and then open Characters and use the Import button, and then Import again (I think) and navigate to and select the character.xml file(s).
    There is a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7UENAvECO8
    that shows a (probably) better way to create the characters - so start with the ones in this thread but then improve them with the new rolls - and re-upload them!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Create your campaign and then open Characters and use the Import button, and then Import again (I think) and navigate to and select the character.xml file(s).
    There is a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7UENAvECO8
    that shows a (probably) better way to create the characters - so start with the ones in this thread but then improve them with the new rolls - and re-upload them!
    Got it, thank you Damned!
    Last two questions about Dungeon World module:
    - I noticed that there are also all the NPCs, but when I click on their attack buttons, the dice are rolled without any modifier (whereas in DW each NPC attacks with a predetermined modifier);

- when I click on some moves in the Character Examples the dice are rolled without any due modifier! For example: if I roll the Wizard's Cast Spell move (which specifies INT), the dice are rolled without the INT modifier..

Thread Information