5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Dungeon World Module

I put together a Fantasy Grounds module for Dungeon World, using the MoreCore Ruleset.

I added all the NPC info along with some Rolls (Basic Moves, Special Moves and Character Attribute Mods) and Abilities. I have all the starting moves for the base "classes:
    Bard
    Cleric + spells
    Fighter
    Immolator
    Paladin
    Ranger
    Thief
    Wizard + spells
    Barbarian
    Druid

I created a few tables for random bonds, GM moves and Dungeon Moves.

I'm thinking about adding some Story Templates to generate random Steadings, NPC's and maybe some Fronts down the road.

You should be able to make edits if there are any mistakes.

UPDATE: 6July2017:
    • I removed the v1 from the module name. The new module is named Dungeon_World_Starter.mod.

• I've added more details and corrected some errors.

• I've added additional rolls for some of the classes.

• I've also created Character Templates for all of the base classes. I did this to make it easier for my players so I figured I would share.
    Last edited by kuthulu; July 6th, 2017 at 18:49.

Blog Entries
    Did you get permission from the people who did this module? Even if it is free to download, a conversion that is made publicly available needs specific permission.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Hrmm. Looks like Creative Commons license and I did attribute them in the module. I'll see if I can contact the author.

Blog Entries
    If Creative Commons, you are probably ok, but always need to be careful about it.

The "non-commercial" flag in the CC symbols the module authors used is always the tricky one. In theory, this is a commercial website. The One Bookshelf websites are also commercial.

I will leave it to the mods to make the call, I just know they are pretty strict here since it is the official FG forums and their business model means they have to be super strict on IP
    Last edited by Myrdin Potter; July 3rd, 2017 at 01:51.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I've taken out the adventure and put it in a separate module. Maybe someone can weigh in on if it is ok to publish it here. This is the link to the adventure.

It looks like I can as long as I attribute to the authors but I don't want cause any issues for FG.

The scenario is released under this CC license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

There are some requirements to that license, in the "under the following terms" section of the page I linked. As long as you keep to those terms, you'll be fine posting a FG module based on that scenario in the FG forums.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thx, Trenloe, for the clarification. I'll make sure I have all the author's info in the credits section of the adventure.

I've made some updates and added character sheet templates for all the base classes. Check the first post.

Just getting into trying some Dungeon World, thanks for this!

Maybe this is a limitation of MoreCore, but is it possible to have dice on the /pbta macros that can be dragged off and thrown like normal attacks?

Attachment 19743

For example, The Two-Handed Sword Attack (1), can be dragged off and thrown into the chat to simulate rolling, whereas any of the Core moves with "DW" buttons (2) can only be single clicked to show a result in chat.

Thread Information