DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

AL - DDEX 1-6 The Scroll Thief, 07/08/2017 @ 1100am (Pacific PST)

FG License: Standard, you will need the Standard version or better to play (anything but Demo version)
    Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
    Day of week and time: Saturday, July 8th, 2017 @ 11:00am PST
    Planned Duration & Frequency:4-5 hour session. Will do my best to hold it to 4 hours but it may go slightly longer.
    Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
    Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
    Character restrictions: AL characters, standard array or point system acceptable

Details of your scenario: Scholars Square is a relatively quiet corner of Phlan, but a series of odd thefts have the headmasters of various schools in the area concerned. The headmasters' pleas for help have gone unanswered by the Black Fist, and the Lord sage of Phlan decides to reach out to adventurers to bring those responsible to justice. Al characters level 1-4.

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready. Please post your characters to this forum post.

Please NOTE: This is my first time DMing on FG, so it might go a little painfully but we will get through it.

Character

Here is my character file for the 8th, looking forward to it!

Thanks Wulfdeyne.

Attn Players: I only have the PHB, DMG and MM, so I can't access character classes, etc from any of the other books.

Sorry for any issues this may cause you as players.

He is a Firbolg which should be the only thing from outside PHB. Grants +2 Wis, +1 Str, invis for one turn/daily and increased size for carry weight. Rest is straight druid, planning on circle of land with grassland. If you want to I can log in tomorrow or sometime and share my book with you so you can look over it. Just let me know when you have time.

Merric is a rogue that will eventually use SCAG as a "+1" source. But just for the rogue archetype at 3rd+ level, not at 1st or 2nd level. So I will make a copy of him using the vanilla PHB for 1st and 2nd level that should work in your game. I think I have to do that even at low levels or FG will not work properly - it views classes from different sourcebooks as separate classes (at least it used to be that way I think and I've seen it cause issues before even when it looks like it should be exactly the same).
    That threw me for a loop last night until I realized I could probably just make another version with only PHB and be ok.

edit: attached the PHB-only file
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; July 4th, 2017 at 16:31. Reason: updated xml w faction etc

Dunai is a new character--Human Light Cleric, PHB only. I'm also new to FG--we can be painful together!

If you have a token preference for your character, you can let me know and I will get it added to your character sheets.

Hello, I'm not sure if you're still looking for players for this adventure, but if so, I'd like to join in. I'll apply to the calendar right after posting here. Here's my character: Ulfgar, a Dwarven Fighter.
    Last edited by Blood n Whiskey; July 4th, 2017 at 06:16.

Thread Information