5E Character Create Playlist

is there a maximum size for modules or 'campaigns'?

I am putting together a set of adventures linked together into a partial campaign that i plan on converting to a module when i'm sure i've got all of the core information in place, with intention of using a few GM logs to keep track of their impact. I have built a fairly sizeable adventure so far, and I wanted to find out if there was a ceiling to how big each module can be and how much space i have to work with while i'm making it. The story book will be over 40 sheets, some of which are fairly long, some of which are somewhat short. so far i've only noticed one hiccup, a crash during a build session that required me to remove a sheet and rebuild it, but otherwise it's working fine. I'm still figuruing out a few controls, and looking at all of the wonderful tinkering that many of my fellow end users have already built. I know i've said this on my prior postings, but i wanted again to express my delight with this product and its versatility. it's just about the perfect thing for my d and d needs at this time.

There are very few limits anywhere on the software. Very high resolution maps have known to cause issues.
    Ville Leino
    Fantasy Grounds
    Funny, no response!

Thread Information