STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Want to try al??? Ddex 1-1 7/3/2017 1800 edt

DDEX1-1 Defiance in Phlan , 7/5/2017 1800 EDT
    FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
    Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
    Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-2 Adventurers League characters
    Character restrictions: AL legal level 1-2 characters

Details of your scenario:
    The Cult of the Dragon has come to Phlan, a lawless refuge on the Moonsea. Now, with no significant authority to stop the cult, other power groups in the Realms—the Harpers, Order of the Gauntlet, Emerald Enclave, Lords’ Alliance, and even the Zhentarim—must unite to stop the cult from fulfilling its dark purpose in the city. Join the fight by participating in any one of five different missions aimed at stopping the cult. An introductory adventure for 1st-level characters. I would like to run this for people that are new to AL and want to give it a shot. They will get priority in this session.
    Please submit characters early for verification. Extremely important for first time players!
    Game Calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2605
    Last edited by Teufelhunde87; June 26th, 2017 at 00:30.
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Signed up with Leoinus but will gladly drop if you need space for a new player wanting to try AL.

Sounds good! I'll keep you on the list !
    Ultimate license
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)

Had to change the date to 7/5 due to complications!
    Ultimate license

Might ask them to change the title to reflect this as well. Title still shows the 3rd.

I signed up to try and run my druid but I'll bow out if there are new players as well.

@Wulfdeyne Thanks! I'll keep you posted!
    Ultimate license

I signed up. I've not played an AL game before and would like to try playing a dwarven cleric following the war domain. If accepted, do we pre-gen our characters and import or build on your server on game day?

put in for wait list, not new to AL, looking at two new lvl 1 pc ideas will pick 1 next couple days and post on calendar, in case there is room left
    thanks

edit: new character (old player) attached

edit 2: actually, I really like my other character idea, introducing Merric Quickblade (aka Merric "the Redde"), Lightfoot Halfling Pirate Rogue! If you get far enough on the alt list I'd like to go with him instead of my Fire Genasi Paladin.
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; July 4th, 2017 at 16:29. Reason: updated xml w faction etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tuendal View Post
    I signed up. I've not played an AL game before and would like to try playing a dwarven cleric following the war domain. If accepted, do we pre-gen our characters and import or build on your server on game day?
    Pregen using AL guidelines. Standard array or standard point buy and class/ background equipment. You can use ONE resource per character from EE, Volo's , or SC. I can help if you need!
    Ultimate license

Thread Information