5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    I wanted to have a stat for divine spellcasters to keep track of their devotion to their god, so I took this script, and changed out every reference to "sanity" for "sanctity," works great! Now, is there a way to make that attribute only appear for certain classes? I'm not a coder, I just know how to use find/replace.
    Hiya Gozer, not sure if you still have that sanctity extension, but if you do would you mind posting it here so I can take a look at what you did? For whatever reason I'm still having problems getting the modifier to add to the ability roll.

Quote Originally Posted by AuzieX View Post
    Hiya Gozer, not sure if you still have that sanctity extension, but if you do would you mind posting it here so I can take a look at what you did? For whatever reason I'm still having problems getting the modifier to add to the ability roll.
    Actually, I'm just using it to display the stat, as a tracker. I just tested it, and it doesn't add the modifier for me either.

I just downloaded the version posted here March 9th 2021 and when checking it in FGU I get the following script error. Script execution error: [string "charsheet_main"]:14: attempt to call field 'getPCSheetWoundColor' (a nil value). Is there a different version that I should be using or a different thread it might be in?

Okay, update. I downloaded the previous version further back in the thread and it got rid of the error. Like AuzieX and Gozer I couldn't get the modifiers to add to ability rolls or saving throws. I don't see a way to upload my version but I got it to work correctly so I'll share my process.

1. I copied the entire 5e ruleset and unpacked it. Went to manager_actor_5e.lua and copied everything over to manager_actor2_sanity.lua then added elseif sShort == "san" then
    nStatScore = DB.getValue(nodeActor, "abilities.sanity.score", 0); on line 184.
    2. Went to data_common.lua and copied everything over to data_common_sanioty.lua then added "sanity", to line 14, ["sanity"] = "SAN", to line 24, ["SAN"] = "sanity", to line 34, "SAN", to line 191 and finally Interface.getString("sanity"), to line 342.
    3. I went into the Extension.xml file and changed <script name="ActorManager2" file="scripts/manager_actor2_sanity.lua" /> to <script name="ActorManager5E" file="scripts/manager_actor2_sanity.lua" />

I then saved everything and put it into a test campaign as the only extension and everything works as it should for checks and saves. I also checked in my primary campaign with several other extensions and it works there as well. In case it matters I'm in Test and was up to date at the time of this post. Hope this helps others that were having the same issue. I'm not sure exactly what line I changed that fixed it. If I could I'd upload my zip file.

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Bearded Wonder.

Since the recent FG update this extension was broken by giving the error message you reported and also causing tokens to display at the incorrect size when adding them to an image from an Encounter window.

Your clear instructions really helped and sorted the issue for me! Was tearing what little hair I have left out, so thanks for this!

I've just tried this and its got the same problem still, I'm guessing this hasn't been updated or fixed? I see the above post but have no clue how to do that fix! Would love to use Sanity in my campaig, will have lots of horror and Old Ones, but I'm 1st time DM'ing so learning how to do all this ATM!

Not sure when this ropped up, but when I have the ext loaded and, start the CharWizard and go to Abilitis, I get error messages and cannot ener maual values / use point-buy...

Thread Information