Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterionaisien View Post
    Sorry to ask, but how long the sale is expected to last? Hope at least a couple days
    Yes, it is usually a couple of days. I don't know why, but the duration is never announced. But I have been told that it usually matches the periodic Steam sales and you can google when and how long those usually last.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Dammit! I have a problem. #BuyEverything
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, it is usually a couple of days. I don't know why, but the duration is never announced. But I have been told that it usually matches the periodic Steam sales and you can google when and how long those usually last.
    When I logged into Steam yesterday it said that the Summer Sale would last until July 5. Now that doesn't mean Fantasy Grounds will follow the same dates and I haven't been around enough Steam sales to remember what has happened in the past.

Blog Entries
    I bought the Devin Night token bundle (big discount that stacks with the sale) and a couple of 5e modules (Quests of Doom 2 and the newest legendary planet adventure). Will look at the other content later but a lot of the effort recently has been around Pathfinder which I do not play.

The Quests of Doom books are pretty good "old school" short adventures and can easily be dropped into most campaigns. Maps are black and white, but they get the job done.
    Last edited by Myrdin Potter; June 23rd, 2017 at 19:56. Reason: fixed spelling - going to Crown tourney so Knight is on my mind
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I had to get approval from each publisher for their products and I didn't get a response back from either Troll Lord Games or ICE. I did make several attempts for C&C.
    I guess I'm not surprised.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I guess I'm not surprised.
    Yeah. Whereas they seem to have a 40-50% sale every other week on their store.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am new to FG and attempting to purchase both an Ultimate License and the Complete D&D Bundle, but PayPal is giving me fits for some reason. I have sent an e-mail to support. I hope this can be resolved before the sale ends.

Blog Entries
    Hey Chancellor, I'm sure the support team will get you taken care of no later than tomorrow. For your info, the sale doesn't end until July 4th, but I'm not sure what time/timezone that will be.

And welcome to the forum

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I want to take a minute to thank Doug publicly for responding so quickly to my concerns. It is rare to see that level of customer service in any industry, but especially when it comes to tech support. Additionally, I would like to say how grateful I am for the special pricing that enabled me to afford the complete D&D pack upfront rather than adding it piecemeal over time. I'm super excited to dive in and learn the ins and outs of FG.

Already impressed by Fantasy Grounds and its staff. Thanks, again!

Thread Information