DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Updated with the wall mask. Well worth the time to learn!
    Yeah, I remember going through the SS4 tutorial and thinking "Huh? What's all this? Seems a bit of a faff... Oooooohhhhh! That's why!" I wish I'd known about it when I did some cavern maps a few years ago. Those old ones just look flat by comparison.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Here's another map, what I created as I went through the Dungeon tutorial in the Tome of Ultimate Mapping. These use DD3 and the jpgs are at 8 px/ft (i.e. 40 pixel squares). The FCW file has the standard effects in it if you wish to turn those on and the lights off.

Madina Catacombs, both with "standard" CC3+ effects and then with DD3 effects from light sources
    Attachment 19513Attachment 19514
    Attachment 19515

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Another tutorial map. This is a cave map with a an excavated entrance into something more... Forgot to do the wall mask, so you will have to deal
    4 pixels/foot (20 pixel squares).

Attachment 19518
    Attachment 19519

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    This is the tutorial for creating an ice cave. It has lots of textures and transparencies used. It also reverses the normal process by instead of creating the corridors, you overlay the solid parts on the background.

Anyway, it's at 8 px/ft (40 pixel squares).
    Attachment 19520
    Attachment 19521

Blog Entries
    So this one is a handout. It is actually based off a handrawn map from one of my groups going through Undermountain. I intend to place these as random treasure items/trinkets sprinkled threw the dungeon. Some will be on the level they pertain to, others not.

It's still pretty high res, so you may wish to reduce the resolution before sharing it with your players.
    Attachment 19575

Thanks for sharing

Blog Entries
    Here's another of the handout style maps (mistakes are intentional). Again, part of the first level of the Undermountain. Note, these are on "parchment" backgrounds I created myself. I did a quick tutorial (they are really easy to do) and posted a handful of textures if anyone wants them over on the Cartographer's Guild here.
    Attachment 19582

Blog Entries
    These are not mine, but wanted to share this link for those of you who don't follow the Cartographer's Guild.
    https://www.rueink.com/illustrated-maps/

Ms. Rue is a exceptional artist who hand draws all her maps in ink. She has actually done a map on leather for Ed Greenwood She has hi-res versions on her maps in B&W that she shares on her website and it even seems you might be able to use them for "small commercial" projects, whatever that means

Blog Entries
    Here are two portions of the Undermountain I've been doing, 'Black Banner Haunt' and "The Bone Throne'. Both are at 100 pixel squares (hallways, from outer edges of the red walls, are 10 feet wide).
    Black Banner Haunt.JPGBone Throne.JPG

Blog Entries
    Oh, here's another Undermountain map I did and like;
    Screen Shot 05-06-18 at 12.34 PM.PNG
    (Sorry, no specific scale on this one, it was a screen grab! Again, walls are 10 ft wide.)

Thread Information