5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    It looks like Campaign Cartographer 3+ ... together with Symbol Set 4 - Dungeons of Schley
    Well, actually, if you would have spent some seconds to look at post #1 of this thread, you would have found it out by yourself....
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post343093
    Last edited by Targas; March 16th, 2019 at 11:26.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    What did you use to make these?
    Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    It looks like Campaign Cartographer 3+ ... together with Symbol Set 4 - Dungeons of Schley
    Well, actually, if you would have spent some seconds to look at post #1 of this thread, you would have found it out by yourself....
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post343093
    Yep The Undermountain maps (these similar maps in the last half+ of the thread) are all done at 100 pixels per 5ft square. They don't have grid alignment squares because they are part of a larger map of the entire Dungeon Level. But grid should be easy to align by using the grey corners of the hallways.

Not sure the first post also indicates, but I also use symbols from CSUAC2, Vintyri and Bogie mapping collections. All of which are available as install files for CC3+ on the ProFantasy forums.

I can't image doing this UM project using anything but a vector based mapping program, and CC is the only one I know of. You'll find earlier screen shots of the entire dungeon level. It's designed to be a 24x36 inch printable poster map (which if I remember correctly is 80 ft/inch), and then I use to it to generate the ~350 battle maps at 10 pixels per foot. For data nerds, their are currently 16,613 objects on the map (symbols, polygons, etc). And I'm almost done, my to do list is down to 80 items (mostly battle maps that I need to export or re-export the images for).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Here's another of the handout style maps (mistakes are intentional). Again, part of the first level of the Undermountain. Note, these are on "parchment" backgrounds I created myself. I did a quick tutorial (they are really easy to do) and posted a handful of textures if anyone wants them over on the Cartographer's Guild here.
    Attachment 19582
    LOVE this idea and your parchment "found" maps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    LOVE this idea and your parchment "found" maps
    Thanks those are actually not handdrawn. I did the "parchment as described in the link. But then I used the fractal line in CC to draw the segments. Turned off snap so things wouldn't be perfect and sometimes randomized the fractals and changed their properties (strength and # nodes) using the arrow keys. Then I put a texture and small blur effect so it looked like ink on a porous surface. Might sound hard, but was really really easy and quick to do.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Are you sure you want to investigate that smell coming from behind that wall of crates?
    Thieves Stockpile.jpg

Blog Entries
    This large room has a high ceiling and giant stone statue of two dwarves in the center. They appear to be a male and female dwarf holding hands, but have been seriously damaged.
    The Couple.jpg

Blog Entries
    I like the way the debris and rubbish came out in this cave. Another troglodyte lair, but in this case they are new comers, maybe having only 'laired' here for a few weeks or a month. Not nearly enough time to "decorate" the den to the standards of a reputable troglodyte.
    Troglodyte Den.jpg

Nicely done, m’lord

Blog Entries
    Here's a new map I put together for my campaign. This one is a hag's cottage in the Feywild. One wall is a portal in a basement of the Trollskull in the prime material plane, and the rest is in the Feywild, a region not controlled by either the Seelie or Unseelie courts so mostly influenced by the hag's presence.
    Feywild Cottage-50.jpg
    50px/5ft, alignment grid in the top left.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Here's a new map I put together for my campaign. This one is a hag's cottage in the Feywild. One wall is a portal in a basement of the Trollskull in the prime material plane, and the rest is in the Feywild, a region not controlled by either the Seelie or Unseelie courts so mostly influenced by the hag's presence.
    Feywild Cottage-50.jpg
    50px/5ft, alignment grid in the top left.
    Looks really nice I like the "3D effect" due to the fog because some tops of the trees are covered and some over are not

Thread Information