DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Pruchased Module doesn`t show

Hi, I have bought the 5EMonsterManual and D&D Token Vol1 on Steam.
    While I can see the Tokens, the MM doesnt show up.
    I have found in the \vault subdirectory a file named WOTC5EMMDELUXE.dat, but I`m not sure about the module subdirectory there is only a DD5E SRD Bestiary.mod.
    I have linked the steam purchases about 200times to my FG Account and update a few times more, but the MonsterManual doesn`t show.

I also had Problems installing FG via steam today, the DL file was only 2MB. I solved this by installing the trial version and using the key provided by steam.

kind regards
    Axel

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey buzzharley if you start a campaign and go into Library and Module Activation can you see the MM there?
    No, cant see it there, I only have 3.5 Essentials, FG Battle Maps, PFRPG, the calendars, default crit tables and Well Met in Kith.....

Quote Originally Posted by buzzharley View Post
    No, cant see it there, I only have 3.5 Essentials, FG Battle Maps, PFRPG, the calendars, default crit tables and Well Met in Kith.....
    That looks like you’ve started a FG campaign using the 3.5E ruleset. The Monster Manual is for D&D 5E. Start a campaign using the 5E ruleset and then see what you have in the library.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Now I can see it, thank you very much!

We are playing a 3.5 campaign, but I wanted to use the pictures of the 5EMM to show to the players, is this possible?

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It works!!
    Thank you all very much for the fast help!
    Wow.

Thread Information