DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Yeah, I've been playing for years as well and only came across it about a month ago. From what I can tell +1 and +2 = magic, +3 = magic, cold iron, silver, +4 = +3 & adamantine, and +5 = +4 & chaotic, evil, good, lawful.
    But only in Pathfinder, isn't it? (I never heard of that before, too, but I play 3.5e )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    But only in Pathfinder, isn't it? (I never heard of that before, too, but I play 3.5e )
    And when it is different in 3.5e, then you might want to respect that in the code; but that is up to you of course (in data_common.lua is the variable measuring which ruleset one uses, then you can differ both behaviours by an if-else-clause )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    And when it is different in 3.5e, then you might want to respect that in the code; but that is up to you of course (in data_common.lua is the variable measuring which ruleset one uses, then you can differ both behaviours by an if-else-clause )
    Yeah, didn't think of that.

As per the suggestion I added code to differentiate between 3.5e and pathfinder.
    Also fixed some bugs. pernicious things bugs.

CustomisedItemGenerator modified.ext

As per the suggestion I added code to differentiate between 3.5e and pathfinder.

cool, thanks, also for thinking about us 3.5e users

Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus219 View Post
    Sorry, trying to understand what you mean by this. Are you saying +3 bonus gives you cold iron and silver and +4 bonus gives you admantine? Just confused because I've never heard that before.
    Yeah, it is one of these obscure rules that not many players know about. This one in particular is hidden in a paragraph called "overcoming DR" (Core Rulebook p 562).

Do you mind if I post a modified version of your extension that includes a bunch of changes?
    I added what I mentioned above, and fixed all of the bugs I could find in my code.
    I also added the ability for it to add effects to items to work with another extension I changed for 3.5E and Pathfinder. Specifically the 5E Advanced Effects extension.
    So it will create all kinds of effects based on abilities selected.

Do you mind if I post a modified version of your extension that includes a bunch of changes?
    I added what I mentioned above, and fixed all of the bugs I could find in my code.
    I also added the ability for it to add effects to items to work with another extension I changed for 3.5E and Pathfinder. Specifically the 5E Advanced Effects extension.
    So it will create all kinds of effects based on abilities selected.
    No problem. I don't have plans for maintaining this extension for the moment.

Gents (rmilmine and Faelwen),

This question is probably more for rmilmine, as Faelwen mentioned that he is not actively maintaining "CustomisedItemGenerator.ext" at the current time.

Anyway, regarding "CustomisedItemGenerator modified.ext", is there a reason that this extension does not appear on the Community Extensions page? Also, I assume that these two extensions are mutually exclusive, yes?

Thanks!

- s.west

Thanks! It was early in the morning and I think I selected a light mace. Vorpal works!
    Last edited by dellanx; July 13th, 2020 at 21:20.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information