STAR TREK 2d20
    a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.

One Shot - Savage worlds - What if ? suddenly, there are youths with strange powers.

FG License: I have "G.M. standard"
    Game System: Savage Worlds game system, with 2nd ed super companion.
    Time Zone: Arizona.
    Day of week and time: Sunday, noon to four (maybe five)
    Start date: Friday, 16 June 2017, 18:00 (Six p.m.)
    Duration: hours, players determine how long we play.
    Frequency: once, potentially once each week.
    Term: Once, with possible additional episodes to follow.
    TS3 and Text: via the FGII.
    Roll play Vs. Role Play ratio, considerations for the players : rp/RP ratio varies with mission.
    Role players who portray their character as real preferred. abandon all meta-gaming.
    *Demonstrate the understanding that Savage Worlds uses "Broad Generalizations".
    players are meant to refine the description and mechanics of their own character.*
    Number of Players in game & needed: My preference is four, but I can run with three or six.
    Character starting level: Novice character, as per the superheroes companion.
    Restrictions/House rules: youthful characters (late teen to young adult), "Heavy Hitter" 60 points total, ie, 20 point power limit. Super Karma is authorized for +10 power points that does not alter the power limit. Players may pursue options such as "Best there is" and "out of their league". As characters are meant to be modern, with powers defined in semi-science terms. Resources are meant to be limited.
    Limitations can reduce costs -1 point for being "Linked" to a main power, and theme.
    "Switchable" need be purchased only once - in regards to reasonable "Power stunts" within a specialized power.
    Scenario details: Today. Real world. What if..? Young Adults in America began to develop super powers.

a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.
    What am I missing? Tomorrow, is the day. Why so few views?
    Is no one interested?

Hi Chad.
    I like the idea of you to fire up another Savage Worlds game, I consider SW to be one of the best RPG systems out there.
    The timezone is just a bit off for me and I personally dont like the setting idea to much. I never felt dragged into this whole super power theme, it feels a bit awkward to me but there might be others out there who like it.
    Usually to fill up SW games take some time, in my opinion its a better system in comparison to DnD but unfortunately not as popular as DnD so this usually leads to some problems finding players quickly.

Dont give up :-)
    Last edited by Hermundure; June 16th, 2017 at 12:08.

People do not have to respond to me. that would be very vain. Yet, thank you for the response.
    There are a dozen gaming groups that number in the hundreds of players here in AZ.
    I have meet a number of them through Meet-up-com and Here.
    I will see if I made a mistake in my posted add
    *-There may be one error: I did not set it up with the game calendar thread.

I'm a luxemburger, from idlebrook insanitarium. Happy Patton day!

okay. this thread can be closed and deleted.

i'd love to play but idk if i work tomorrow or not..however this sounds like extreme fun!
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

which is why I wish I could delete my dead ended threads.

Thread Information