DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Moving items between areas on the Abilities Tab for Characters.

Someone is going to laugh at me. But I have opened the Library - opened in Pathfinder - the Racial Library and I grab the pin for a racial ability (Like Low Light Vision) and drag that pin over to the Racial Traits window.
    However, it keeps putting it under the Feats Window. If I grab the pin and drag it over to the Racial trait window - it just adds a second entry under Feats.

Other than creating it now - how do you control where the PIN gets dropped. If I grab the pin in FEATs and Drop it under CLASS ABILITIES or RACIAL TRAITS - it just keeps dropping another one under FEATS.
    Im sure I am missing some trick.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a bug to me. I think they get dropped according to the type of entity they are defined by, not by where you drop them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Falantrius View Post
    Other than creating it now - how do you control where the PIN gets dropped. If I grab the pin in FEATs and Drop it under CLASS ABILITIES or RACIAL TRAITS - it just keeps dropping another one under FEATS.
    If the pin is in the Feats section, then it was created as a Feat and it will automatically go into Feats no matter what part of the page you drag it to. Is this in an official module? If so, that's a bug that should be reported in the designated thread for that product.

FG Con 10 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - April 7-9 2017
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information