Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Deleting Skills.

I hope this is the right place to post. I also hope this hasnt been asked elsewhere. It's a tough subject to search.
    After watching these great tutorials:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...ul-information Ive begun to create tons of my own content.

I've run into a snag though. Is there a way to delete the official skill from the 5e character sheets and replace with your own? I van create skill and even add, but I can't figure out how to delete the module dependent ones that are on the character sheet by default.

For info on changing the base ruleset skill list, see posts #2 and #7 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht=Ultramodern
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for that. I suppose that is the route I will have to take.

I wish there was a way of just making the standard official skills not require a module to load, to be able to link to my own "acrobatics" rather that the official "acrobatics". I can create races, classes items, feats, and even skills all within Fantasy Grounds (Thanks Smite Works!), but the dang skill entries in the character sheet wont link to my skills.

Seeing as I don't need custom skills, just proper links.

We'll, if you don't want to do the one off work of a basic extension, you can create one template PC (add your skill links etc.) and export that character as XML. Then, whenever you need a new character based off that template, import the XML once for each character, then build each PC based the imported template.

You're still going to have to export any changes you make as a FG library module (before making the template) and link the skills in the template to skills in the module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think I understand. I will do some experimenting and a bit of trial and error. Thank you for your response.

Thread Information