5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I think this is the artist's shop: https://www.rpgartkits.com/?product=...game-art-kit-1
    USD 16,99
    – 659 Creatures & Monsters images
    -187 Player images of various races and genders
    – 1065 Items and object images
    – 89 Spell effect images

I am tempted to get this for the massive amount of monster tokens. I just fell in love with the art style and the sideway view. They will be great for a DCC hex crawl or a retro nostalgic AD&D game on FG.
    Not sure if the item and spell effect images would be any use in such a small size. What do you guys think?

If you go to your steam library page, right click on the game and choose "properties" then there is tab with a button which takes you straight to the folder where the game is installed. The images are in various folders within a file directory called "gfx"

I meant TE4 as "the other game".

ty hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Szabtom View Post
    – 659 Creatures & Monsters images
    -187 Player images of various races and genders

I am tempted to get this for the massive amount of monster tokens.
    These tokens come with FG as standard, Smiteworks bought the commerical license for these during the original Kickstarter. Look at the Creature, Monster and Character token modules.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I meant TE4 as "the other game".
    ti took a bit of searching as they are all archived , you just need to change a few of the larger files extension name to zip then you can find the tokens, however I also found a document saying these tokens are for use in the game only so i don't feel i can give detailed instructions in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    also here is the other game https://te4.org/ mentioned in Trenloes post with even more free art hopefully
    Thanks for the link. Over 600 PC/NPC tokens in there. 64x64 pixels for most of them. Maybe a little small for some, but pretty good for free!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    These tokens come with FG as standard, Smiteworks bought the commerical license for these during the original Kickstarter. Look at the Creature, Monster and Character token modules.
    I do not find any side view tokens in FG, and the number is not even near:
    - less than 40 top-down animal tokens
    - less than 80 top-down character tokens
    - around 150 top-down monster tokens

This is nowhere near the number in the art kit that I linked. Is there something in FG that I do not know?

I do not find any side view tokens in FG, and the number is not even near:
    - less than 40 top-down animal tokens
    - less than 80 top-down character tokens
    - around 150 top-down monster tokens

This is nowhere near the number in the art kit that I linked. Is there something in FG that I do not know?
    Ah yes, sorry. The link I should have referred to is here: https://www.rpgartkits.com/?page_id=401

The art in the Roguelike link you provide looks very cool. Thanks for sharing the link.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 11th, 2017 at 21:24.

I managed to find the TO4 files, they are small but look pretty cool!
    @Trenloe Yeah, I think so, too - just bought it.

Thread Information