I know this is a bit of a thread necro but I have a question in regards to it. I don't know XML coding that well, but would it be possible to change the ";(c)" that was used in this extension originally to ";(conc)" somewhere and be able to use the "Notify" feature of this extension? I have no problem learning how to do that, but I wouldn't wanna go on a Fool's errand if that is actually impossible with it. Since it has been awhile since this Extension was stopped, the Notify feature was this as described on the previous page:

When it is set to "notify" any time a character that has used a ";(c)" effect takes damage, the GM will be notified with a popup window that asks whether the extension should remove the effects. This is so that groups that like to house rule or manually roll can do so before the GM decides to remove the concentration effects. The GM will also be notified with the popup if the character's hit points are 0.

I ask, simply because my players like to roll their own concentration but having the ability to remove to remove them quickly with an extension like this would be amazing. That's the one part of this extension that doesn't seem to have been added to Fantasy Grounds, Classic or Unity.

If I shouldn't have necro'd the thread, I apologize. I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask the question.